NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





IQFeed backfill


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Robert Carrillo with 4 posts (3 thanks)
    2. looks_two TheDude with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,551 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 11 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
TheDude
london
 
Posts: 165 since Jan 2012
Thanks Given: 43
Thanks Received: 162

Thanks Robert, but I'm not talking about expired contracts. I'm talking about contracts that are still trading but are not the front contract - i.e., back months. Examples being QCLH16 (NYMEX Crude, March 2016) and @EDH16 (CME Globex Eurodollar March 2016).

I can see daily, live data for both of these contracts (or intraday), but I cant see weekly data. If I try, I get the front month contract.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #12 (permalink)
 
Robert Carrillo's Avatar
 Robert Carrillo 
Omaha NE
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: IQFeed compatible
Trading: ES
Posts: 271 since Jun 2012
Thanks Given: 234
Thanks Received: 377


TheDude View Post
Thanks Robert, but I'm not talking about expired contracts. I'm talking about contracts that are still trading but are not the front contract - i.e., back months. Examples being QCLH16 (NYMEX Crude, March 2016) and @EDH16 (CME Globex Eurodollar March 2016).

I can see daily, live data for both of these contracts (or intraday), but I cant see weekly data. If I try, I get the front month contract.

Thanks for clarifying, I get the same result using DTN.IQ. Please PM your IQFeed username or email address. I need to include your subscription info when I ask about this.

Robert


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 26, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts