NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Crude Oil : Demo


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,200 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 11 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17


Moneyreaper77 View Post
Got in on this trade about 30 minutes ago @ $50.59 Long 3 contracts in profit on this Demo CTS T4 Mobile app and $50.01 on TOS mobile app I have not set a target because I will be trailing my stop. But I still predict that $53 will be hit this week and I'm gunning for it


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi



Update


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #12 (permalink)
Moneyreaper77
US Phoenix Az
 
Posts: 66 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 62
Thanks Received: 17

This is a Demo trade I put on last night. Took profits. I got out because this would've been a trade I would want to watch because of how Crude has been acting and I could no longer watch it because I was going to bed.


Sent from my iPhone using NexusFi


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 20, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts