NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Renko trading strategy .............


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one WmAFoster with 16 posts (14 thanks)
    2. looks_two mtzimmer1 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 cv2low with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 10,095 views
    2. thumb_up 14 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 19 posts
    2. attach_file 12 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
 cv2low 
CA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Posts: 131 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 806
Thanks Received: 88

Good Luck!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #12 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34

Thank's.... I need all the help I can get..lol


Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34


Todays trade in the YM.

A win for $75.00 Using price retracement .....


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 7.24.32 AM.png
Views:	395
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	267386  
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34

Traded CL today because I thought the price action was smoother...
Blew the first trade .... Made good on the second trade.
Trade was a retracement entry.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 7.11.59 AM.png
Views:	365
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	267431  
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34

Retracement trade in CLQ9 a loss.1 and done today.
Done for the week since tomorrow is a holiday and taking Fri. off as well.

Edited to enter this...................................... When I start with a screw up that costs me .. I'm done for the day.
Just remembered today was crude inventory at 7:30... I kinda jumped the gun ... dumb assed mistake.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 7.06.34 AM.png
Views:	379
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	267486  
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34

1 and done.....Loss.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 7.46.38 AM.png
Views:	342
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	267641  
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34

No trading today........Platform issues.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #18 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34

Platform issue resolve so I too this trade.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 11.49.29 AM.png
Views:	354
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	267787  
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34

A couple CLQ9 Asian trades....


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 5.15.00 PM.png
Views:	347
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	267829  
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)
WmAFoster
Eugene, OR. USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 34


Well I really don't know why I try to kid myself any longer. I thought maybe trying a journal would help..... Just more frustration.

I have been banging my head against this wall called trading for way too long and have achieved not a friggen thing except stress and delusion.

I'm Done folks I won't waste anymore bandwidth on this fine forum.... I wish I could say the attempt at trading has been a success but it would just be more lies to myself.

I wish all of you the very best and great success.

I'm tired .... and I'm DONE.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on July 10, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts