NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





TheTrini - Help Build A Resiliient Trading Process Towards A Funded Account


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 5,206 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 10 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
 
TheTrini's Avatar
 TheTrini 
new york
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Posts: 17 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 7

nJOI !!

I am trying rewind / rewire my brain, that this IS possible ....

WHEREVER You may be in the world ..
Always know .. WE can DO This !



nJOI !!

Lesson to learn :

  1. Laugh
  2. Think
  3. Cry

Ironically, I do ALL of these when I watch markets play with me.
I stil know despite my emotional expression.

I TRADE ....
I trade towards profit and STRENGTH of Personal Being .....


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on July 9, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts