NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Keeping track of day trades?


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 7,535 views
    2. thumb_up 4 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 11 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
 IFeelLikeNeo   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 26 since Nov 2019
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 38

Oh wow, that's good to know, thanks. I use MultiCharts... I'll double check next time I'm testing to see if the same thing happens and update here.

I find it incredible how many small, hidden things there are like this that can easily catch you out. Part of the challenge I guess!


Follow me on X Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #12 (permalink)
 Captain135 
Bay Area, CA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation, TOS
Trading: Futures, Equities, Options on Futures
Posts: 48 since Feb 2017
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 30

Very true---speaking of small things, I guess there would be no point in even having data2 on daily if you are just going to reference a distant intraday bar (like [390])---may as well keep it lean and just run the single data series.


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 1, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts