NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





About Easylanguage Time Management for Entering Trades


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 7,064 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 10 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
M4STR0
Florence
 
Posts: 27 since Jan 2021
Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 9


kevinkdog View Post
Something is goofy here, because if you are using 30 minute bars, you should have a print statement printing out every 30 minutes. You don't have any print statements at 630, 730 etc, and you are missing a lot of bars at 00 times.

yes you are right in what I posted before with the debug I used 1hour time frame and not 30 minutes bars but still I think I am missing lot of bars, well I will test this when I have also tradestation data, so we are sure something is wrong in the other data provider


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on January 5, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts