NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





why is tradingview not favored?


Discussion in TradingView

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one DeanJ with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two TradingX1 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 awesomizer with 1 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bgraham with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 20,992 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 21 followers
    1. forum 14 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
CryptoBob
New York USA
 
Posts: 5 since Jun 2022
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I also use TV for TA because of the wide range of indicators and the possibility to integrate third party tools very easy.

but the broker integration could be much better. I used it for a while but often there were problems and I couldn't connect to the brokers when I wanted.

Nevertheless, TV is very extensive and is becoming more and more popular.

I also would like to read some topics about the platform on NexusFi.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #12 (permalink)
volpatterns
Vancouver Canada
 
Posts: 5 since Jun 2022
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

TradingView is my preferred platform for analysis. I used IB for execution, but all my code is in TradingView. If anybody need help just ask.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)
 DeanJ 
St Louis MO
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: tradestation
Trading: stocks
Posts: 8 since May 2011
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 2


I am trying to set up a watch list in tradingview. I have watched youtube videos on how to do it but my tradingview side bar does not look like the one in any of the videos. I would appreciate any help to set up my watch list.

Thank you

Dean Jackson
[email protected]


Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)
shade9281
Hartford, Connecticut
 
Posts: 6 since Mar 2023
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1


DeanJ View Post
I am trying to set up a watch list in tradingview. I have watched youtube videos on how to do it but my tradingview side bar does not look like the one in any of the videos. I would appreciate any help to set up my watch list.

Thank you

Dean Jackson

are you still working on this? I can help if you need. are you using the desktop version or the web-based version?


Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)
 DeanJ 
St Louis MO
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: tradestation
Trading: stocks
Posts: 8 since May 2011
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 2

I finally got it working. Thank you for offering to help


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 27, 2023


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts