NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





the tiyfOrderLasso indicator


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one trendisyourfriend with 7 posts (17 thanks)
    2. looks_two Kaimu with 6 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 MrTrader with 2 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 desitrader with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,894 views
    2. thumb_up 24 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 15 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
 
Kaimu's Avatar
 Kaimu 
Madrid - Spain
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Trading: ES,NQ
Posts: 318 since Mar 2012
Thanks Given: 889
Thanks Received: 352

Hi @trendisyourfriend,

This is what I get if I use a limit order. Tie and Untie are not clickable:

2023-09-24_23h58_12


I don't know what I'm doing wrong...


Big Money, has always reason, doesn't matter if they lose or win...
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #12 (permalink)
 
trendisyourfriend's Avatar
 trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 4,581 since Oct 2009
Thanks Given: 4,267
Thanks Received: 6,212

OK i see. It is not normal. Can you just add a chart say a 5 minute time based chart with 1 single EMA and try to attach an order on that chart. Also, which version of NT8 do you use ?


Kaimu View Post
Hi @trendisyourfriend,

This is what I get if I use a limit order. Tie and Untie are not clickable:

2023-09-24_23h58_12


I don't know what I'm doing wrong...


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #13 (permalink)
 
Kaimu's Avatar
 Kaimu 
Madrid - Spain
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Trading: ES,NQ
Posts: 318 since Mar 2012
Thanks Given: 889
Thanks Received: 352


Hi @trendisyourfriend,

Attached:


2023-09-25_08h51_13



v. 8.1.1.7


Big Money, has always reason, doesn't matter if they lose or win...
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #14 (permalink)
 
trendisyourfriend's Avatar
 trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 4,581 since Oct 2009
Thanks Given: 4,267
Thanks Received: 6,212

@Kaimu

I don't know why it does behave like that. I am still using the latest version of NT8 prior to 8.1. Maybe something has changed which causes this.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #15 (permalink)
 
Kaimu's Avatar
 Kaimu 
Madrid - Spain
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Trading: ES,NQ
Posts: 318 since Mar 2012
Thanks Given: 889
Thanks Received: 352


trendisyourfriend View Post
@Kaimu

I don't know why it does behave like that. I am still using the latest version of NT8 prior to 8.1. Maybe something has changed which causes this.

No worries, They do a lot of changes in the version I'm using, and yes, maybe some of these changes are causing this.


Big Money, has always reason, doesn't matter if they lose or win...
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #16 (permalink)
 
desitrader's Avatar
 desitrader 
Dallas, Texas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja/TS/TOS/TastyWorks
Broker: Tradestation, AMP
Trading: YM
Posts: 28 since Oct 2011
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 24

Hello! I am on version 8.0.28.0 64 Bit and for me the Tie/Untie are not enabled. Not sure what i am doing wrong


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 18, 2024


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts