NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 28 posts (17 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 15 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ahwii with 5 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Lornz with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    1. trending_up 21,353 views
    2. thumb_up 19 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 50 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
 ahwii 
Austria, Vienna
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: CQG Trader, NT
Broker: Velocity
Trading: FDAX
Posts: 59 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 88
Thanks Received: 56


Big Mike View Post
LOL. Yeah I just furnished it. Definitely a bit small. I imagine there are homes for sale elsewhere, like perhaps Solitude but I couldn't afford it even if there were most likely. I just wanted a place to stash all my smithing supplies and dragon loot, eventually I'll be able to smith that into Dragonbone armor.

I am playing on X360, you?

Mike

I play it on the PC (dedicated gaming / movie watching machine). I have been stashing the Dragon loot too, hope it can be made into something very cool and powerful. The only other town i visited so far is Riften, and i just arrived there, so i don't know if you can buy other homes. but i would suspect so.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #12 (permalink)
 
Massive l's Avatar
 Massive l 
OR/USA
Legendary /NQ Trader
 
Experience: None
Posts: 2,129 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 1,859
Thanks Received: 5,109

whoa, that game sounds crazy.
I've been playing MW3 for about 3 hours everyday on 360


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


Metal version of Skyrim song:



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593

And another Metal version of "Sons of Skyrim":



I like this one better I think

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593

Now a level 37 Nord. Here is a picture of my armor, I made the armor a while back as I knew I wanted to be a legendary smith early in the game. It is a full set of Daedric armor which I crafted myself.

Pic is not fantastic as I used a camera at night.. no screenshots in the 360 version...



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #16 (permalink)
 
Silver Dragon's Avatar
 Silver Dragon 
Cincinnati Ohio
Legendary Master Data Manipulator
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TastyWorks / NT
Broker: TastyWorks /NT
Trading: FX, Stocks, Options
Posts: 2,088 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 6,422
Thanks Received: 5,238


Big Mike View Post
Now a level 37 Nord. Here is a picture of my armor, I made the armor a while back as I knew I wanted to be a legendary smith early in the game. It is a full set of Daedric armor which I crafted myself.

Mike

I can not wait to play! My son is getting me Skyrim for Christamas. I am counting the days and hours!!!


nosce te ipsum

You make your own opportunities in life.
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)
 
Lornz's Avatar
 Lornz 
Oslo, Norway
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL
Posts: 1,193 since Apr 2010

No wonder you guys don't make any money trading, you are too busy fighting dragons with a crossbow in pixelworld!

I can't fathom it, but several of my friends are also wasting their time on this nonsense.

Am I the only sane person left on this planet?


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


Lornz View Post
No wonder you guys don't make any money trading, you are too busy fighting dragons with a crossbow in pixelworld!

I can't fathom it, but several of my friends are also wasting their time on this nonsense.

Am I the only sane person left on this planet?

This is the first game I've played in a very long time, and I was looking forward to it... so you aren't going to spoil that with your trolling remarks!

I know you are a bit "special", but I don't think anyone would actually call you sane

LOL



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #19 (permalink)
 Twiddle 
Sydney, Australia
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Mirus
Trading: FDAX
Posts: 139 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 150
Thanks Received: 94


Big Mike View Post
This is the first game I've played in a very long time, and I was looking forward to it... so you aren't going to spoil that with your trolling remarks!

I know you are a bit "special", but I don't think anyone would actually call you sane

LOL



Mike

haha, same for me. My "game" these days is trading. Have not spent much time playing games since I started learning to trade.

However, as we wind down towards the holiday season, I figured I would check out Skyrim as a colleague of mine raved about Oblivion. I got hooked.


Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


And now, for some Fos Ro Dah!





I killed Alduin and stopped playing. Will wait for the patch, then maybe play some more as a Mage.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on April 19, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts