NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Songs of the day


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one zt379 with 1,813 posts (777 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 227 posts (102 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Symple with 222 posts (100 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Itchymoku with 207 posts (163 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two GridKing with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Itchymoku with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 zt379 with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,667,897 views
    2. thumb_up 2,525 thanks given
    3. group 131 followers
    1. forum 4,010 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #2711 (permalink)
 Jaap8242 
Netherlands Amsterdam
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker: Infinity Futures
Trading: FGBL
Frequency: Every few months
Duration: Hours
Posts: 79 since Oct 2009
Thanks Given: 142
Thanks Received: 105



Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2712 (permalink)
 Symple 
Zuerich / Switzerland
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Master
Platform: TastyTrade
Broker: TastyTrade
Trading: Hedges with Options on Stocks, ETF's and Futures
Frequency: Every few weeks
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,282 since Sep 2021
Thanks Given: 1,720
Thanks Received: 2,579

Ole Dammegard & Mo Anton - Wake Up (From Prison To Paradise)
106,107 views / Premiered Sep 11, 2021



Symple


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #2713 (permalink)
 Symple 
Zuerich / Switzerland
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Master
Platform: TastyTrade
Broker: TastyTrade
Trading: Hedges with Options on Stocks, ETF's and Futures
Frequency: Every few weeks
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,282 since Sep 2021
Thanks Given: 1,720
Thanks Received: 2,579


Michael Ray | Whiskey And Rain (The Warehouse Sessions)
283,775 views / Feb 12, 2021



Symple


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #2714 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419

MEENA CRYLE & The Chris Fillmore Band - Still Alive (2004)


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #2715 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419

Pascal & Nolwen Leroy - Say It Ain't So, Joe (Star Academy 2005)


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #2716 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419

James Brown - Don't Deceive Me [Please Don't Go]


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #2717 (permalink)
 
Tripken's Avatar
 Tripken 
Knoxville, TN/USA
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: ES
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 641 since Feb 2010
Thanks Given: 1,750
Thanks Received: 1,428

I've been on here for years didn't realize we had a "song" thread, nice!
So here's a vid I came across I thought was interesting and fun. Had never heard of either one before, but quite talented.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #2718 (permalink)
volpatterns
Vancouver Canada
 
Posts: 5 since Jun 2022
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You (Karaoke Version)

I got these trading lyrics. Have a good laugh!

So wrong, I've been waiting so long
I can't be more wrong
Sometimes I don't know when it will end
I only hope it's a matter of time

… When you lost some money
When you lost more money
It feels so right, price starts to move
I need to know if this time it's true

Maybe I'm wrong
Won't you tell me if I should be short or long?
This heart of mine can't take anymore
This time I want to be sure

… I've been waiting for a move that's new
A move that I can ride
I've been waiting for a move that's new (waiting for a move)
To catching the best price
Oh no, waiting for a trend that's new (I've been waiting)
Instead of a pullback
Nope, waiting for the trend that's new (waiting for a move)
It turns I'm burned alive


Reply With Quote
  #2719 (permalink)
Babushkaboi
Arlington, Virginia, USA
 
Posts: 5 since Jun 2022
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 2

Just beat it


Reply With Quote
  #2720 (permalink)
 
mwf2220's Avatar
 mwf2220 
Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
 
Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Philip Capital
Trading: futures
Posts: 190 since Sep 2020
Thanks Given: 1,724
Thanks Received: 408


Just paid off a "debt" to myself, so here's a couple dudes jamming out in a bar to celebrate...




Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 30, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts