Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
And now we see why this is such a big problem, HTML5 video is hugely fragmented across devices, Flash is discontinued and not supported on newer devices but the replacement just isn't ready...
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
The formatting of the test page is just enough to get the videos up. Don't focus on how it looks before you start playing the actual video, I haven't done any work there.
I'm just trying to find the magical combination of what works across majority of devices and browsers as far as video play capability.
I just tried that link on iPad3. Safari & iOS 5.1.1
Afraid to say none of the 3 cases work. The first two come up with 'html5:Video not found' straight away.
The third case appears to buffer then displays the same error.