NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





fle's trading journal - FGBL


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 16,066 views
    2. thumb_up 8 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 21 posts
    2. attach_file 14 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #21 (permalink)
fle__
Paris / France
 
Posts: 21 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 10

just luck, I've been terrible on Bund lately.

I agree with you on volumes (I had range chart w/ Better Volume indicator before) and on failed paterns.
I use a bigger chart for targets, placing them before Sup or Res. Its true that it often falls every 25/50 ticks.
Also I use the bigger chart to give me the overall direction of the market, and avoid being counter trending.
Basically we do pretty much the same. Very interesting.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trading Setup.JPG
Views:	479
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	2983  
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #22 (permalink)
fle__
Paris / France
 
Posts: 21 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 10

Traded, but could not find entries.
It was just a range bound to me, no trend.
So I did not took any entry.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 6, 2009


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts