Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
I watched The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part I recently. It was pretty good all things considered.
I also re-watched The Matrix (the first one) with my nephew, he had never seen it and was amazed. It was better than Hunger Games for sure, even though I've seen it countless times. He was quoting lines from the movie all weekend...
yeah, I've seen it, and I think it was very well done. It's probably in my top 10 favorite documentaries. Jiro's work ethic is almost sadistic to himself, but has made him renown. I think he derives pleasure from working hard because that's all he's ever known from a very young age after losing his parents. He doesn't even enjoy not working on his days off. When I heard the part that it takes 10 years just to learn rice, not fish or anything, I was shocked. Imagine if he was a trader lol.
R.I.P. Joseph Bach (Itchymoku), 1987-2018.
Please visit this thread for more information.