NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (32 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 178,508 views
    2. thumb_up 288 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread
 Onetimemrn 
Norfolk

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 10

First off I'm sorry to hear all the issues with this company. They use to be reputable with good intensions but something changed along the way.

I have been around this company for A LONG time and can say that everything is a "cloak and dagger" pitch. Unfortunately with all the people out there vulnerable to a great salesman, you WILL lose a ton of money as "everything" seems to be the next best thing.

Each software is sold with a promise to help the trader learn to use and be effective in the markets only to be put on a shelf when the next software is released. At $800 per pop, thats a lot of dinero.

As far as the trade rooms. Yeah they sold the program with the promise an unreal opportunity with a prop firm that couldn't be beat. Well that fell through and everyone who payed the whopping $6k was caught holding the bag. This trade room has been out for almost 2 years now and is NET NEGETIVE since inception. Let me say that again NET NEGETIVE. The current moderator is a former company sales rep made trader due to lack of options. I could tell you how that's going, but I'm sure you can see where that story is going. Enough on that. I could go on for days.

Ok, now the *******. YES, if you ask the wrong question or even question some software, THEY WILL REMOVE YOU! If that doesn't tell you anything, I can't begin to help you. Ask for some real performance that isn't off an optimization or traded on sim...REMOVED. They DO NOT MAKE REAL MONEY IN ANY LEGIT ACCOUNTS PERIOD!!!! I will back that 1000%.

If you like shinny stuff and have a lot of money to burn with no return, this company is for you all the way.

My advise........PLEASE STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Brendt Skorupinsky
Trading Reviews and Vendors
MC Advanced Simulated Trading.
MultiCharts
How to plot a custom icon for crossover
NinjaTrader
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Help re translation of ninjascript to EL
NinjaTrader

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts