NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Funny pic of the day


Discussion in Jokes

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one xplorer with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
    3. looks_3 romus with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
    4. looks_4 deaddog with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one deaddog with 6.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 romus with 5.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 xplorer with 5.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,949,911 views
    2. thumb_up 28,435 thanks given
    3. group 130 followers
    1. forum 4,880 posts
    2. attach_file 3,795 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #3931 (permalink)
 romus 
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Legendary Wicked Trader
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: SPI
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Posts: 878 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 2,299
Thanks Received: 3,439


When nothing goes right... go left
Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
  #3932 (permalink)
 romus 
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Legendary Wicked Trader
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: SPI
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Posts: 878 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 2,299
Thanks Received: 3,439


When nothing goes right... go left
Reply With Quote
  #3933 (permalink)
 
AllSeeker's Avatar
 AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,535 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 5,617
Thanks Received: 5,322



Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #3934 (permalink)
 romus 
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Legendary Wicked Trader
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: SPI
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Posts: 878 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 2,299
Thanks Received: 3,439


When nothing goes right... go left
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3935 (permalink)
 
AllSeeker's Avatar
 AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,535 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 5,617
Thanks Received: 5,322


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #3936 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,340 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,242

@Phylos not sure what's going on but your account posted some 23 identical posts?


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #3937 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,340 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,242

@Phylos my bad, I had not realised they were embedded tweets.

For some reason I can't see those so they all looked like the same text with no attachment.

I have restored them now, sorry about that.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #3938 (permalink)
 Phylos 
London UK
 
Posts: 229 since Oct 2014


xplorer View Post
@Phylos my bad, I had not realised they were embedded tweets.

For some reason I can't see those so they all looked like the same text with no attachment.

I have restored them now, sorry about that.

Anyone who is seeing a social media link and not the media image and content description but - wants - to see media images and content descriptions this may or may not help >>> your browser may or may not have these settings or similar which allow media image and content to be visible.
  • From Brave - and applicable to any chromium based browser.
  • Default media settings are installed as OFF state.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZZZ2.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	329316  
Reply With Quote
  #3939 (permalink)
 
bobwest's Avatar
 bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 8,175 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 58,026
Thanks Received: 26,426

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice


When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3940 (permalink)
 Phylos 
London UK
 
Posts: 229 since Oct 2014



bobwest View Post
Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice


I was not aware. No other forum has complained.
The cartoons hold a political view - I do not. I am 100% mercenary for the highest laugh. I have a whole lot more targeting the mick out of both both Dem & Rep. Alphabetically B before T.
However, rules are rules.

Can you clarify below.

I was thinking of opening a thread, in this off-topic section, as a - United Nations Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) donation challenge for war torn children. UN charity is for Ukraine war torn children.

In brief it goes: I open a challenge with a £100 donation and my ceiling total donation is £1,000. Someone donates £120 and I donate further £20 donation bringing my total donation to £120. Someone else donates £140 and I donate another £20 to bringing my total donation to £140. So on an so, to max £1,000. Donations are direct to the UN charity.

I have this currently running on other forums without problems.

So - I guess its no because the current Ukraine war would be considered a political view. (though I have offered to support both Ukraine and Russian United Nation or legitimate international recognized charities supporting children & women affected by the war).
  • Just for the record is that a, yay or nay. Yay or nay will suffice.
  • Also, would a change of my personal website to the address of the United Nation charity be considered infringing policy ?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 17, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts