Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592
Quite jealous of that BBQ, sounds great and nothing like that here. There is a gringo get together at one of the places here, but not sure I'll attend.
Just a small get together with a few buddies here. Nothing too crazy. I live in CT, but don't even like the Patriots. I don't like the SeaHawks either. Actually, I don't even like football. I do like chicken wings. I'm doing this for the chicken.
Last year was cool because my wife's cousin came. He writes and directs a lot of TV commercials so it was interesting to get his insights about the commercials, some of which he worked on.