NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

Discussion in Funded Trading Evaluation Firms

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one VirtualMark with 114 posts (96 thanks)
    2. looks_two planetkill with 42 posts (36 thanks)
    3. looks_3 jlabtrades with 39 posts (21 thanks)
    4. looks_4 phantomtrader with 36 posts (29 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 4.2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Howard Roark with 3.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Baudo with 2.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 VirtualMark with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 175,268 views
    2. thumb_up 874 thanks given
    3. group 99 followers
    1. forum 588 posts
    2. attach_file 26 attachments

Search this Thread

ApexTraderFunding   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 61

phantomtrader View Post
Someone in another group told me that out of the thousands of traders who usually get paid, only 45 got paid this last cycle. Apex obviously has a cash flow problem. It's not about schemers and scammers. There are about a dozen good traders in this group who are with Apex. NONE of them got paid. Apex is a Ponzi scheme. And it's finally catching up with them.

We are NOT a Ponzi scheme, so please stop spreading lies.
We do NOT have a cash flow problem.
Saying that only 45 out of thousands of traders have been paid out is a straight up lie as you can see on our website.
Feel free to scroll through all the pages and look up the last cycle you mentioned.
https://atf.com/payouts.html

I have been with Apex Trader Funding since day one, I know all the facts.
Your "knowledge" is based on "someone who told you", those are nothing but false accusations.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
is there a better Trade Performance tool for NinjaTrader?
NinjaTrader
Elite Trader Funding, Avoid?
Funded Trading Evaluation Firms
Has anyone taken The Confident Trader course from aheadc …
Trading Reviews and Vendors
What You Know vs How much you know about it
Traders Hideout
Historical data for Kospi and Nikkei Index
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
78 thanks
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
54 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
38 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
27 thanks
1 Minute Man
22 thanks

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 228
Thanks Received: 1,003

ApexTraderFunding View Post
We are NOT a Ponzi scheme, so please stop spreading lies.
We do NOT have a cash flow problem.
Saying that only 45 out of thousands of traders have been paid out is a straight up lie as you can see on our website.
Feel free to scroll through all the pages and look up the last cycle you mentioned.
https://atf.com/payouts.html

I have been with Apex Trader Funding since day one, I know all the facts.
Your "knowledge" is based on "someone who told you", those are nothing but false accusations.

Perhaps you should read your own         - oh wait, you ban anyone who tells the truth. You can't even get Rithmic to work for your traders. Who the hell do you think you're kidding????

Thanked by:

ApexTraderFunding   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 61

phantomtrader View Post
Perhaps you should read your own         - oh wait, you ban anyone who tells the truth. You can't even get Rithmic to work for your traders. Who the hell do you think you're kidding????

First of all I don't monitor our        .
2. Users are getting banned in         by violating the policies
our         is certainly not a "support" or simply a channel to just vent. We require every user to send a ticket for account related questions.
3. As I mentioned before, yes we had major issues with Rithmic the last few days, it is on their end NOT on ours... in case you missed the post the other day:

This was posted by the CEO:
I have talked with the executives at rithmic. They did not implement the upgrade yesterday as they needed to do more testing. This upgrade will allow them to spread traffic across multiple servers and databases and should alleviate the issues seen the last few days. We will of course fix all account negatively impacted during the issue. We share in your frustration and are working with them to have this solved as soon as possible.

4. We both have a history, don't we? You have attacked us in a very unprofessional way multiple times in the past.
I know that we are not a company that you would use again. And that is absolutely fine. Many other options to choose from.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,352
Thanks Received: 101,984

phantomtrader View Post

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Mike

Join the free Markets Chat beta: Real-time Trading Insights

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 VirtualMark 
Birmingham, United Kingdom

If someone didn't get paid out, there is a reason for it. Meaning we found clear proof of policy violation.
Every trader gets a notification with the reason for denial.

Everything is well explained in the videos that were posted the other day.

We are aware that many traders spread a lot of rumors or straight up lie on social media.
Lots of traders are posting their approvals on social media on a daily basis, does this get unrecognized?

No offence, but I've seen how you operate. Your         staff routinely block anyone who speaks out against you. Plenty of people are being denied, but if they speak out your mods delete their comments and block them. Same on Trustpilot. Why do you act like this towards your paying customers?

As for your "policy violations", please explain why you make your rules so unclear? If someone is making consistent profits, and they scale a few micros, why would this violate any policy at all? And before you refer me to your video, I've watched them all and disagree.

Clearly some people are trading badly and DCA'ing all day long. I'm not talking about those people, I'm talking about people who DCA as part of a trading plan. I'e scale 3 times with micros. That's less than 1/100th risk of your largest account, that allows 35 minis.

And while you're here, please explain why you think it's ok to withhold funds and ask people to film themselves? This idea is abhorrent, why on Earth would you want to do this?

Your PA contract is loaded in your favour, and your website hides the sordid details. You are even so ashamed of it that you have a NDA, because you know if people saw what they're getting into they wouldn't bother buying your product.

Call people liars, scammers etc all you want, but they can't all be. My suggestion would be to treat people a little better, pay out earnings, and if you don't like how someone trades then tell them you don't want to do business with them any further.

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

VirtualMark View Post
No offence, but I've seen how you operate. Your         staff routinely block anyone who speaks out against you. Plenty of people are being denied, but if they speak out your mods delete their comments and block them. Same on Trustpilot. Why do you act like this towards your paying customers?

As for your "policy violations", please explain why you make your rules so unclear? If someone is making consistent profits, and they scale a few micros, why would this violate any policy at all? And before you refer me to your video, I've watched them all and disagree.

Clearly some people are trading badly and DCA'ing all day long. I'm not talking about those people, I'm talking about people who DCA as part of a trading plan. I'e scale 3 times with micros. That's less than 1/100th risk of your largest account, that allows 35 minis.

And while you're here, please explain why you think it's ok to withhold funds and ask people to film themselves? This idea is abhorrent, why on Earth would you want to do this?

Your PA contract is loaded in your favour, and your website hides the sordid details. You are even so ashamed of it that you have a NDA, because you know if people saw what they're getting into they wouldn't bother buying your product.

Call people liars, scammers etc all you want, but they can't all be. My suggestion would be to treat people a little better, pay out earnings, and if you don't like how someone trades then tell them you don't want to do business with them any further.

You also don't get the see the WHOLE contract until after you sign it. So much for transparency and full disclosure.

Thanked by:
 VirtualMark 

First of all I don't monitor our        .
2. Users are getting banned in         by violating the policies
our         is certainly not a "support" or simply a channel to just vent. We require every user to send a ticket for account related questions.
3. As I mentioned before, yes we had major issues with Rithmic the last few days, it is on their end NOT on ours... in case you missed the post the other day:

This was posted by the CEO:
I have talked with the executives at rithmic. They did not implement the upgrade yesterday as they needed to do more testing. This upgrade will allow them to spread traffic across multiple servers and databases and should alleviate the issues seen the last few days. We will of course fix all account negatively impacted during the issue. We share in your frustration and are working with them to have this solved as soon as possible.

4. We both have a history, don't we? You have attacked us in a very unprofessional way multiple times in the past.
I know that we are not a company that you would use again. And that is absolutely fine. Many other options to choose from.

2: No they're not. They get banned for any reason the         mods see fit. Mostly speaking negatively about Apex. And "not monitoring it" is complete nonsense, you are controlling the narrative there and silencing people who are unhappy, for any reason.

3: Your issues with Rithmic are identical to the issues experienced a few weeks back with Tradovate, which in itself raises red flags. Where I saw emails you sent to my friend that were rude, blunt and just said you wouldn't do anything because they'd signed an agreement that says platform issues are their responsibility.

VirtualMark 

phantomtrader View Post
You also don't get the see the WHOLE contract until after you sign it. So much for transparency and full disclosure.

Yeah I SO want to post it here lol. Just don't want the aggro, although as I didn't sign the NDA maybe I'm ok to post it? They have some awful terms in there.

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

VirtualMark View Post
Yeah I SO want to post it here lol. Just don't want the aggro, although as I didn't sign the NDA maybe I'm ok to post it? They have some awful terms in there.

Don't do that. These people are ruthless. Their inability to pay is putting them at high risk for failure. Just stay away.

VirtualMark 

Just had a look on their        , search "timeout" and it's hilarious what people are getting banned for.

Quoting 
MA44 — 05/06/2024 16:51
Can you pls help me out. I got liquidated but I’m not even near my threshold?

joel 🥾🥾 — 05/06/2024 16:59
I've already replied to you - 1 week timeout so you can submit your support ticket

Quoting 
peterthepiper_ — 03/06/2024 01:43
This DCA rule on RED trade is insanely wrong... setting us up for failure. How is it fair u can add on green but u cant add on RED. WE DCA all the time when trading in real accounts.

Da Mad Catter — 03/06/2024 01:44
Only warning. Next is a timeout

That Joel guy even has a boot next to his name. 🤦

Last Updated on June 24, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - Downloads - Top
no new posts