NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Funny pic of the day


Discussion in Jokes

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one xplorer with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
    3. looks_3 romus with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
    4. looks_4 deaddog with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one deaddog with 6.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 romus with 5.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 xplorer with 5.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,949,911 views
    2. thumb_up 28,435 thanks given
    3. group 130 followers
    1. forum 4,880 posts
    2. attach_file 3,795 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #4191 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #4192 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4193 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803



"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4194 (permalink)
 
Tripken's Avatar
 Tripken 
Knoxville, TN/USA
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: ES
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 641 since Feb 2010
Thanks Given: 1,750
Thanks Received: 1,428

Untitled-1


Reply With Quote
  #4195 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4196 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4197 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803

It must be the new math or maybe it's just that the third lap seems so much longer!


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4198 (permalink)
 
AllSeeker's Avatar
 AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,535 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 5,617
Thanks Received: 5,322


romus View Post
Is it Xavier or Pakalu Papito?

I think originally he started out as Xavier, later he became kind of meme and developed that other name. But I could be wrong, but I remember it to be Xavier many years ago.


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4199 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4200 (permalink)
 
AllSeeker's Avatar
 AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,535 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 5,617
Thanks Received: 5,322



Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 17, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts