NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Grill the Perfect Burger


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tturner86 with 145 posts (357 thanks)
    2. looks_two Itchymoku with 111 posts (274 thanks)
    3. looks_3 JohnS with 45 posts (126 thanks)
    4. looks_4 emini2000 with 37 posts (67 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one JohnS with 2.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tturner86 with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Itchymoku with 2.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Rory with 2.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 310,236 views
    2. thumb_up 1,182 thanks given
    3. group 41 followers
    1. forum 521 posts
    2. attach_file 274 attachments




View Poll Results: Do you like hamburgers?
I like hamburgers 145 85.29%
I like hamburgers
145 85.29%
I don't like hamburgers 4 2.35%
I don't like hamburgers
4 2.35%
I'm with Zondor - Hamburgers Kill! 21 12.35%
I'm with Zondor - Hamburgers Kill!
21 12.35%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

 
Search this Thread
  #451 (permalink)
 
Devil Man's Avatar
 Devil Man 
Fort Lauderdale
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninjatrader, Python API
Broker: CQG
Trading: Nasdaq and Crude futures
Posts: 894 since Oct 2009
Thanks Given: 3,570
Thanks Received: 1,606


Rory View Post
You might survive as a vegan but you won't grow big and strong.....

@Rory that's what I used to think to until I read about Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady, who is a Vegan...

Tom Brady, QB for the New England Patriots at NFL.com

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/02/04/this-is-what-39-year-old-super-bowl-qb-tom-brady-eats/#7e58a2524797

At the Top of His Game, Tom Brady Credits?and Promotes?Plant-Based Eating | PETA


cheers

Johnny


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #452 (permalink)
Rory
 
Posts: 2,743 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 5,444
Thanks Received: 8,140


Devil Man View Post
@Rory that's what I used to think to until I read about Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady, who is a Vegan...

I think he might be cheating a little bit

From the Forbes:
"Allen Campbell is his personal chef. As Hilary Sargent for Boston.com describes, Campbell became "obsessed" with plant-based diets and then met Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen. So what does Brady eat, besides opposing defenses? Here's what Campbell told Sargent:

"80% of what they eat is vegetables... If it’s not organic, I don’t use it."
"And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans."
"The other 20% is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.""

I was veggieish for about 18 months back in the later 90s due to a girlfriend situation but even though I had eggs fairly regularly I felt like I was dying half the time. I just had to quit when I got into triathlons, the fillet steak was essential. Some are suited some not so much.

Brady's diet balance looks very good to me though.

We had pan fried corn-fed chicken, potatoes & carrots roasted until crunchy with a lot of veggies last weekend. The secret ingredient is Bisto beef gravy which a friend brought me from London. Gravy is almost as important as burgers to me


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-WA0006.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	233090   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-WA0007.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	233091  
Reply With Quote
  #453 (permalink)
 
ratfink's Avatar
 ratfink 
Birmingham UK
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: TST/Rithmic
Trading: YM/Gold
Posts: 3,550 since Dec 2012
Thanks Given: 17,423
Thanks Received: 8,427


Vegan cheese is an oxymoron.


Travel Well
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #454 (permalink)
 Itchymoku 
Philadelphia
 
Experience: None
Platform: corded black telephone
Trading: ticker tape
Posts: 2,892 since Apr 2012
Thanks Given: 1,683
Thanks Received: 3,662


R.I.P. Joseph Bach (Itchymoku), 1987-2018.
Please visit this thread for more information.
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #455 (permalink)
Rory
 
Posts: 2,743 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 5,444
Thanks Received: 8,140


Itchymoku View Post

Make that tree trunk slice/plate underneath a huge steak and you have my attention!


Reply With Quote
  #456 (permalink)
 
bobarian's Avatar
 bobarian 
whitestone, new york
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader
Posts: 1,995 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 5,258
Thanks Received: 3,120


Itchymoku View Post

ill have that.....and a diet coke


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #457 (permalink)
 
jwhtrades's Avatar
 jwhtrades 
woodstock, ga
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: Futures, TF, CL
Posts: 163 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 670
Thanks Received: 92

Remember the Lipitor


Rory View Post
Make that tree trunk slice/plate underneath a huge steak and you have my attention!


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #458 (permalink)
 
TheShrike's Avatar
 TheShrike 
Bridgeport, Ct
Hi Mom!
 
Experience: None
Broker: Tasty
Trading: Fops
Posts: 533 since Jun 2012
Thanks Given: 1,588
Thanks Received: 923


Itchymoku View Post

Healthy except for the bread because we all know that carbs kill.


Reply With Quote
  #459 (permalink)
 
tturner86's Avatar
 tturner86 
Portland, Oregon
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Posts: 6,192 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 10,461
Thanks Received: 12,699



Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #460 (permalink)
 
tturner86's Avatar
 tturner86 
Portland, Oregon
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Posts: 6,192 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 10,461
Thanks Received: 12,699



Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on October 14, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts