NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 164 posts (242 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 59 posts (256 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 54 posts (21 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 51 posts (168 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 3.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 265,545 views
    2. thumb_up 1,497 thanks given
    3. group 652 followers
    1. forum 632 posts
    2. attach_file 198 attachments

Search this Thread

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 100
Thanks Received: 301

Leaked Twitter spreadsheet trading performance data. DYOR.

https://x.com/FuruStatements

The numbers tell the story.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
How to create dashboard like this one?
Platforms and Indicators
Value Area Low (VAL) – Lowest Price Level of Profile V …
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Radarscreen
TradeStation

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
143 thanks
1 Minute Man
64 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
40 thanks
Winning attitudes create winning traders
32 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
25 thanks

Analytic 

So Vinny claims 10 years of trading with AMP was just for "research and development" and not to make any money trading?

Was his trading with the "research and development broker" actually "Business Development and Marketing" by selectively posting a few AMP broker statements that show a few days where he made a profit in order to drive Algobox sales?

How stupid do Algobox customers feel now?

Dmonz
Málaga

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks Received: 64

Thank you very much for sharing. I think it is important to expose these scammers, especially for newbies who still think buying software from someone will make them easy money...

Analytic View Post
How stupid do Algobox customers feel now?

I just hope that they learn something from this experience and don't jump right into the next scam.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,331
Thanks Received: 101,943

Please directly attach PDF's and other critical data to this thread, to ensure they remain available.

Mike

Join the free Markets Chat beta: Real-time Trading Insights

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Thanked by:
 planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 127
Thanks Received: 339

So arrogant that Vinny got himself into this situation by suing the other guy instead of dropping it. Similar to ICT where they start to believe their own BS. It was always going to end with Vinny's real trading brokerage statements coming out, not that the results are a shocker to anyone.

I wonder if Vinny claiming that the AMP account is only for research in the protective motion can be used for further subpoenas and discovery. Maybe even criminal charges at some point.

Thanked by:

Granddaddy 
Johnson City, TN

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninja
Trading: Day Trading: ES-NQ-CL-NG
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 16

Big Mike View Post
Please directly attach PDF's and other critical data to this thread, to ensure they remain available.

Mike

They will remain available. I think anyone can DL the pdf documents from the Dropbox link. They may get a takedown notice before long but the guy is currently shopping for a new lawyer.

Thanked by:
 Tangotx 
Houston, TX

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Dorman
Trading: ES/RTY
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 47

My nickle worth of feedback . . .

1. Vinny is clearly a scammer. All you have to do is watch his videos on YouTube. Anybody can see behind the veil right away. Those that fall for it are most likely very new to trading, and I wish there was more information, like shown on this thread, available to the trading community.

2. The name of Matt Miller ("Trades by Matt" on YouTube) came up on an earlier post as "FYI: I have never heard Matt Miller say something that wasn't true." Here is another scammer. Again, all you have to do is watch the videos. Just as an example, "copy trading" 20 accounts? Not real. Just ask any broker if they will open up 20 accounts for you to trade. Besides, what will be the point? Even the guys at Topstep called him out on that. He is one of those where the money they are making is clearly coming from affiliate marketing (in his case used to be Topstep, and now it's Apex), and from YouTube and other social media.

Final assessment: BE vigilant.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

FundedTrader82 
Miami, Florida, USA

Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 56
Thanks Received: 33

Tangotx View Post
My nickle worth of feedback . . .

1. Vinny is clearly a scammer. All you have to do is watch his videos on YouTube. Anybody can see behind the veil right away. Those that fall for it are most likely very new to trading, and I wish there was more information, like shown on this thread, available to the trading community.

2. The name of Matt Miller ("Trades by Matt" on YouTube) came up on an earlier post as "FYI: I have never heard Matt Miller say something that wasn't true." Here is another scammer. Again, all you have to do is watch the videos. Just as an example, "copy trading" 20 accounts? Not real. Just ask any broker if they will open up 20 accounts for you to trade. Besides, what will be the point? Even the guys at Topstep called him out on that. He is one of those where the money they are making is clearly coming from affiliate marketing (in his case used to be Topstep, and now it's Apex), and from YouTube and other social media.

Final assessment: BE vigilant.

Actually, copy trading 20 PA's is legit. TopStep is up to 3. Apex Trader funding you can trade up to 20. All of these arguments you are making are covered in their FAQ and have been thoroughly debunked. I wouldn't just take some random person's word for it to try and fit my bias when I can see for myself. Rithmic/Tradovate or Tradovate/NT8. There is a good point to it and it varies by each persons preferred style. For people with a valid reason to copy trade that many accounts, it is simply to take off the psychological pressure and be more comfortable trading smaller size and decrease the risk of overleveragging while still getting an amplified return on your capital. Casper SMC is a prime example. Zuessy is another one. You can also see all the payouts on Apex's website. While I dislike Matt Miller's trading style and disagree with much of the things that he says... he still has made 100's of K's trading using Apex Trader Funding funding platform... He is transparent and trades live every day in front of hundreds, if not thousands of traders. What is wrong with getting paid off affiliate's for a funding firm any way? If he recommends it to people who are interested in getting capital to trade with then that is a win-win. He actually went on tilt the other day and lost a bit, but didn't blow out. It takes a lot of cahoonas to get up there in front of people and do that, so he has my respect for that.

Thanked by:

Analytic 

SunTrader
Boca Raton, FL

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks Received: 184

FundedTrader82 View Post
........ It takes a lot of cahoonas to get up there in front of people and do that, so he has my respect for that.

More importantly does he have your cash?

If the answer is no, then hmmmm.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts