NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





BMT Memorial Day Suicide Prevention Fundraiser 2014


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 14 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two MarthaChiriboga with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 arthureld with 2 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 gmoney with 1 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Gekko78 with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two robert880 with 4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 kbit with 3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 2.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 24,727 views
    2. thumb_up 76 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 44 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #41 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593

I'm having trouble making the donation to DAV, it's not working (no error). I'll come back to it in a minute.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #42 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593

United Services Organization:



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593



Big Mike View Post
I'm having trouble making the donation to DAV, it's not working (no error). I'll come back to it in a minute.

Mike

I tried two different browsers, there is no error it just won't give me a confirmation or proceed to the next page. I'll call them now.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


Big Mike View Post
I tried two different browsers, there is no error it just won't give me a confirmation or proceed to the next page. I'll call them now.

Mike

OK, I just used the PayPal option which I didn't see before. Now it worked.

Disabled American Vets:



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)
 fish 
California
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES
Posts: 17 since Jul 2010
Thanks Given: 649
Thanks Received: 22

I donated to the USO


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on May 27, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts