NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 168 posts (249 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 59 posts (256 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 58 posts (25 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 51 posts (169 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 3.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 284,556 views
    2. thumb_up 1,514 thanks given
    3. group 652 followers
    1. forum 644 posts
    2. attach_file 200 attachments

Search this Thread
 Tangotx 
Houston, TX

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Dorman
Trading: ES/RTY
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 47

I will refrain from answering and expanding on this since this thread is about Vinny... but do your own research about these trader funding companies before you give them your hard earned money.

FundedTrader82 View Post
Actually, copy trading 20 PA's is legit. TopStep is up to 3. Apex Trader funding you can trade up to 20. All of these arguments you are making are covered in their FAQ and have been thoroughly debunked. I wouldn't just take some random person's word for it to try and fit my bias when I can see for myself. Rithmic/Tradovate or Tradovate/NT8. There is a good point to it and it varies by each persons preferred style. For people with a valid reason to copy trade that many accounts, it is simply to take off the psychological pressure and be more comfortable trading smaller size and decrease the risk of overleveragging while still getting an amplified return on your capital. Casper SMC is a prime example. Zuessy is another one. You can also see all the payouts on Apex's website. While I dislike Matt Miller's trading style and disagree with much of the things that he says... he still has made 100's of K's trading using Apex Trader Funding funding platform... He is transparent and trades live every day in front of hundreds, if not thousands of traders. What is wrong with getting paid off affiliate's for a funding firm any way? If he recommends it to people who are interested in getting capital to trade with then that is a win-win. He actually went on tilt the other day and lost a bit, but didn't blow out. It takes a lot of cahoonas to get up there in front of people and do that, so he has my respect for that.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Brendt Skorupinsky
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
What You Know vs How much you know about it
Traders Hideout
tick data interval discrepancy
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator based on Level2 data
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
78 thanks
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
54 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
39 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
26 thanks
1 Minute Man
22 thanks

FundedTrader82   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks Received: 34

Tangotx View Post
I will refrain from answering and expanding on this since this thread is about Vinny... but do your own research about these trader funding companies before you give them your hard earned money.

juan

These are real payouts on their payout page. That is Juan, with 20 PA accounts. $713x20 accounts = $14,260. People could simply grind $50-$100 a day for that. Those are real people and you are saying it's not real. I'm simply proving to you funding companies and 20 funded accounts are real and I don't understand what any of this has to do with anyone having my cash or why you are being so defensive.

Edit: Sorry, I thought it was you who said something about someone having my cash. It made absolutely no sense. That was a different poster above you. My bad.

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 104
Thanks Received: 309

CamTrader96 View Post
Does anyone have these statements downloaded? If so and you can share them, please PM me. The link is broken, the Twitter account referenced is gone. I read this entire thread awhile back and this appears to be new information - although something was posted from AMP previous, IIRC. This is something squarely in the public interest, given this man's constant claims of trading prowess, and demands that everyone else provide broker statements, while he selectively posts his.

It appears that the files are no longer available. You can check the court case for updates. I believe the AMP Futures compliance officer will give his testimony at the trial.

Court Case#: 416-01803-2022

https://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/PublicAccess/default.aspx

The numbers tell the story.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 CamTrader96 
Vancouver, BC

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: Spoos
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Seconds
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 26

Analytic View Post
It appears that the files are no longer available. You can check the court case for updates. I believe the AMP Futures compliance officer will give his testimony at the trial.

Thank you. I just wrote a PM before seeing your post asking for the same, as well as information on where to find the court docs. Greatly appreciated.

CamTrader96 
Vancouver, BC

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: Spoos
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Seconds
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 26

CamTrader96 View Post
Thank you. I just wrote a PM before seeing your post asking for the same, as well as information on where to find the court docs. Greatly appreciated.

Having said that, I got a "blocked by our security service" response when hitting the link. If anyone has any info about this - Court docs, the statements, filings, etc. I'm very much interested for personal reasons. I simply want to know if an attempt to deceive has been made, or not.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has anything to offer on this interesting situation. Please keep posting.

Also, a big thank you very much to those who have the time, capacity and will to expose fraudulent behavior aimed at personal gain. The markets are tough enough as it is.

To anyone preying on those doing their level best to find an edge, and more importantly, to conquer their own minds and natures to apply and adapt it to become consistent as a trader, the words come unbidden to my mind:

"Die in a grease fire and go directly to hell."

But of course, I would never say or wish something like that.

Granddaddy 
Johnson City, TN

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninja
Trading: Day Trading: ES-NQ-CL-NG
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 16

Analytic View Post

Yep. I figured they would be gone fast. I tried to contact Big Mike but he is not accepting any DMs.

Analytic 

Vinny has made 22 of his algobox live trading "broker statement" videos private

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKCztGksInwbfUJZKt0zy8hMQpO6RuWM3[/yt]

He is likely trying to hide them from people who have his AMP statements and are trying to match the statement dates to the video dates

Thanked by:

Analytic 

Vinny now deleted his entire playlist. He is trying to hide the truth from the public.

Analytic 

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,352
Thanks Received: 101,984

Granddaddy View Post
They will remain available. I think anyone can DL the pdf documents from the Dropbox link. They may get a takedown notice before long but the guy is currently shopping for a new lawyer.

Like I said, attach everything here directly.

Join the free Markets Chat beta: Real-time Trading Insights

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread

Last Updated on June 24, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - Downloads - Top
no new posts