NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Songs of the day


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one zt379 with 1,813 posts (777 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 227 posts (102 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Symple with 222 posts (100 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Itchymoku with 207 posts (163 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two GridKing with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Itchymoku with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 zt379 with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,670,795 views
    2. thumb_up 2,525 thanks given
    3. group 131 followers
    1. forum 4,010 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #531 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419

missed one more....


.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #532 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419

Mike, or anyone that knows:
When I edit a post with a YT clip (or more than one) in it, I lose all the YT links when in the edit page.
I have to re-paste each and every link.
Is this something just my end..?

Many thx


Reply With Quote
  #533 (permalink)
 
CFuture's Avatar
 CFuture 
cologne, europe
 
Experience: Advanced
Trading: Futures
Posts: 234 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 351
Thanks Received: 194



sunil patel View Post
good tunes,good movie .

Really liked to watch it, unfortunately many of the music clips here and this film also are disabled in youtube for german IPs by GEMA


Reply With Quote
  #534 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


zt379 View Post
Mike, or anyone that knows:
When I edit a post with a YT clip (or more than one) in it, I lose all the YT links when in the edit page.
I have to re-paste each and every link.
Is this something just my end..?

Many thx

Are you using IE?

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #535 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419


Big Mike View Post
Are you using IE?

Mike

Not using IE:
Using Firefox (4.0.01)

Just tried it with IE and same problem.

Thx


Reply With Quote
  #536 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


zt379 View Post
Not using IE:
Using Firefox (4.0.01)

Just tried it with IE and same problem.

Thx

Problem doesn't exist in Chrome which is what I use.

I just tested with FF, and it is the WYSIWYG editor that IE and FF use, and Chrome doesn't, that is causing the issue.

I can't think of any solution at the moment, because the current youtube embedding would have to be re-written differently to solve the problem, and all my developers have moved on. So I am searching for new developers, and when I find one will try to solve it.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #537 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


Big Mike View Post
Problem doesn't exist in Chrome which is what I use.

I just tested with FF, and it is the WYSIWYG editor that IE and FF use, and Chrome doesn't, that is causing the issue.

I can't think of any solution at the moment, because the current youtube embedding would have to be re-written differently to solve the problem, and all my developers have moved on. So I am searching for new developers, and when I find one will try to solve it.

Mike

A quick workaround actually:

Go to UserCP
Edit Options

At bottom, change "Enhanced WYSIWYG editor" to "Standard editor".

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #538 (permalink)
 
kbit's Avatar
 kbit 
Aurora, Il USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Posts: 5,854 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 3,296
Thanks Received: 3,350


zt379 View Post
Mike, or anyone that knows:
When I edit a post with a YT clip (or more than one) in it, I lose all the YT links when in the edit page.
I have to re-paste each and every link.
Is this something just my end..?

Many thx

I have the same problem...with IE 8
I guess we'll have to keep up with the Jones' and use Chrome


Reply With Quote
  #539 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419


Big Mike View Post
A quick workaround actually:

Go to UserCP
Edit Options

At bottom, change "Enhanced WYSIWYG editor" to "Standard editor".

Mike

That worked.
Many thx.


Reply With Quote
  #540 (permalink)
 g35pil 
los angeles
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader
Posts: 158 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 135
Thanks Received: 87



Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 30, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts