NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

Discussion in Funded Trading Evaluation Firms

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one VirtualMark with 114 posts (96 thanks)
    2. looks_two planetkill with 42 posts (36 thanks)
    3. looks_3 jlabtrades with 39 posts (21 thanks)
    4. looks_4 phantomtrader with 36 posts (29 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 4.2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Howard Roark with 3.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Baudo with 2.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 VirtualMark with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,106 views
    2. thumb_up 876 thanks given
    3. group 99 followers
    1. forum 588 posts
    2. attach_file 26 attachments

Search this Thread
 VirtualMark 
Birmingham, United Kingdom

phantomtrader View Post
You might be right, but there are enough out there who haven't been paid. Apex is a Ponzi scheme and they're cash poor ATM. We'll see how long they last.

Apex have asked the drones to come out and support them and fight back against online negativity. It's hilarious to see them ignoring dozens and dozens of people who haven't got paid.

I doubt they will be so supportive when they are eventually denied.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC Advanced Simulated Trading.
MultiCharts
What You Know vs How much you know about it
Traders Hideout
Historical data for Kospi and Nikkei Index
NinjaTrader
How to keep the condition once the event occured
EasyLanguage Programming
Has anyone taken The Confident Trader course from aheadc …
Trading Reviews and Vendors

josh 
Georgia, US
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: SC
Broker: Denali+Rithmic
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Thanks Given: 6,891
Thanks Received: 18,544

FXSurf View Post
All of the prop firms fine print, clearly state where payouts are coming from. All of them.

Another funding company recently posted this after questions about solvency and their business model:

Quoting 
We’ve been fielding questions relating to financial solvency and because we don’t charge, bill or nickel and dime you like other other firms (commissions, silly fees, etc) - how do we plan to make money.

1) We are traders. We are constantly hedging our payout exposure in the real market. The same live exchange we hope to move some of you to.
2) [skipped]
3) We are expert data analysts and use the trade data we aggregate from our traders to make informed decisions about our own positions.
Regarding our own trading and exposure, I am not going to comment other than to say we are using data from our synthetic book (sim) and the live book (from multiple feeds) to execute at negative and postive bell curves. How we manage that liability and exposure am not interested in disclosing

As I've said 100 times on this thread, any firm worth its salt will absolutely use the order flow info available from its traders.
Don't ask me the funding company, I'm presenting this info here purely for info purposes.

Thanked by:
 planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks Received: 349

VirtualMark View Post
Apex have asked the drones to come out and support them and fight back against online negativity. It's hilarious to see them ignoring dozens and dozens of people who haven't got paid.

I doubt they will be so supportive when they are eventually denied.

No one is ignoring the people who have been denied. But so far everyone that posts proof of denial was denied for dollar cost averaging, which Apex just simply does not allow. Simple as

Thanked by:
 planetkill 

josh View Post
Another funding company recently posted this after questions about solvency and their business model:

As I've said 100 times on this thread, any firm worth its salt will absolutely use the order flow info available from its traders.
Don't ask me the funding company, I'm presenting this info here purely for info purposes.

That quote from the undisclosed company sounds like a word salad

FXSurf 
Atlanta, GA USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP
Trading: NQ YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 19

planetkill View Post
No one is ignoring the people who have been denied. But so far everyone that posts proof of denial was denied for dollar cost averaging, which Apex just simply does not allow. Simple as

No kidding. Some are more focused on the low single digit negative ratings with "dozens" of denials. Then remain oblivious to the overwhelming positive ratings and thousands of payouts. https://www.apextraderfunding.com/payouts.html

FXSurf 
Atlanta, GA USA

josh View Post

Out of curiosity can you name this other company? I know this was a thing in FX world, but was never really 100% certain this is a thing in futures space. Some have always said yes, some no, etc.

VirtualMark 

planetkill View Post

A rule which they enforced right before a payout cycle giving nobody a chance to adapt. But let me guess, it doesn't affect you so it's ok?

VirtualMark 

FXSurf View Post
No kidding, most of these clowns chasing payouts would never get in the door at a traditional brick and mortar prop firm.

What a strange comment. So you don't take payouts then? I think maybe you're doing it wrong.

FXSurf 
Atlanta, GA USA

VirtualMark View Post
What a strange comment. So you don't take payouts then? I think maybe you're doing it wrong.

I take payouts, but I’m not in the chasing every prop firm under the sun with max accounts crowd.

Like I said before, there’s traders and then there are clout chasers. These are not serious people, but they occupy the space as “influencers” aka demo ballers. Just like the whiner who traded news and was questioned by Apex.

They would never survive a day in a brick and mortar prop firm.

planetkill 

VirtualMark View Post
A rule which they enforced

Bingo!

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 24, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - Downloads - Top
no new posts