NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





FlexRenko in day trading


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Outlander with 379 posts (119 thanks)
    2. looks_two inverter with 83 posts (29 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Amnesia with 35 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 lemons with 28 posts (7 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one MWinfrey with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two cory with 1.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Amnesia with 1.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Outlander with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 290,378 views
    2. thumb_up 300 thanks given
    3. group 50 followers
    1. forum 661 posts
    2. attach_file 420 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #581 (permalink)
inverter
slovenia
 
Posts: 95 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 36


lemons View Post
I thought that you need 50000, if not then forget TST.
TST gives money for traders if you pass the combine.
https://www.topstep.com/

looked at the page but I did not understand fully what's the point '
I sierra chart and not a ninja,, and I do not want to change


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #582 (permalink)
 
lemons's Avatar
 lemons 
Tallinn, Estonia
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC
Trading: NAS100
Posts: 958 since Nov 2010


inverter View Post
looked at the page but I did not understand fully what's the point '
I sierra chart and not a ninja,, and I do not want to change

Do you have 50'000 $ to trade your system ?
If not and you have profitable system then
its possibility to get money from TST if you pass combine.
You can use also Sierracharts for that.


Reply With Quote
  #583 (permalink)
inverter
slovenia
 
Posts: 95 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 36



lemons View Post
Do you have 50'000 $ to trade your system ?
If not and you have profitable system then
its possibility to get money from TST if you pass combine.
You can use also Sierracharts for that.

I'm not sure I understand what it is about.
it's about a merger account? Sim or live?


Reply With Quote
  #584 (permalink)
inverter
slovenia
 
Posts: 95 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 36

dax 3 win, 2 are fine start good momentum ..tu Helgo got you a job?


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	$.png
Views:	360
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	194824  
Reply With Quote
  #585 (permalink)
 
Outlander's Avatar
 Outlander 
Vänersborg Sweden
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra
Broker: Transact
Trading: YM,EMD,DAX,CL,CG
Posts: 394 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 559
Thanks Received: 141


inverter View Post
dax 3 win, 2 are fine start good momentum ..tu Helgo got you a job?

I am not sure about you question?
Regards Helgo


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #586 (permalink)
inverter
slovenia
 
Posts: 95 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 36


Outlander View Post
I am not sure about you question?
Regards Helgo

I meant to work with the code. I really do not know how to do, trying all kinds of things to write codes ... is just not in it. . I have seen graphs and strategy ... but I do not work with code..spreadsheet.i thing that you are proficient at it


Reply With Quote
  #587 (permalink)
 
Outlander's Avatar
 Outlander 
Vänersborg Sweden
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra
Broker: Transact
Trading: YM,EMD,DAX,CL,CG
Posts: 394 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 559
Thanks Received: 141


inverter View Post
I meant to work with the code. I really do not know how to do, trying all kinds of things to write codes ... is just not in it. . I have seen graphs and strategy ... but I do not work with code..spreadsheet.i thing that you are proficient at it

Ok I get it. I am finished with my spreadsheet and do not think it will be any better. I am pleased with it and it seems ok to use for my trading. Regards Outlander


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #588 (permalink)
inverter
slovenia
 
Posts: 95 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 36

we want to exchange? to see to what we based oba.maybe can supplement your and me system.


Reply With Quote
  #589 (permalink)
 
Outlander's Avatar
 Outlander 
Vänersborg Sweden
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra
Broker: Transact
Trading: YM,EMD,DAX,CL,CG
Posts: 394 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 559
Thanks Received: 141


inverter View Post
we want to exchange? to see to what we based oba.maybe can supplement your and me system.

Not for now, I am not well enough. Regards Outlander


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #590 (permalink)
inverter
slovenia
 
Posts: 95 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 36



Outlander View Post
Not for now, I am not well enough. Regards Outlander

ok.
btw. 2+2+2 long dax..today trade finish 1600 $ +


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2+2+2 long ,win..png
Views:	356
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	195093  
Reply With Quote




Last Updated on January 17, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts