NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





MT trading journal and learning log


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one mindfultrader with 46 posts (29 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Trankuility with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Anagami with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Trankuility with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 mindfultrader with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 23,732 views
    2. thumb_up 33 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 50 posts
    2. attach_file 42 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #51 (permalink)
 mindfultrader 
Seattle Washington
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES
Posts: 52 since Jan 2011
Thanks Given: 52
Thanks Received: 35

Back after a break and much study and personal asssessment:
See below and thank you for being the catalyst for my trading transformation.

Trading Journal 5-16
Been a while (about 3 weeks) since I have written in my trading journal - have been working on documenting and testing my system - got assistance from a trading system advisor to help me and continue to get that assistance
have greatly improved the system I trade and added a 3 bar candle pattern from Jardine's book on Fib trading - the market structure high and low. This market structure based pattern has greatly improved my entries and also provided a way to target exits.
Today was the first day I have traded the new system and I find myself relaxed and feeling confident in a way I have never experienced:
I know the patterns to watch for and their probable outcomes.
I know what to do - how to enter, set a profit target and set and manage a stop loss - when I see the patterns I trade
I know that the patterns I am watching for will set up throughout the trading day giving me ample trading opportunities
I know that I have documented trading routines I follow every day to increase my competency and strengthen my skills as a trader
I know I am making trading a successful business for myself


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on May 16, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts