NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Big Mike Challenge - Win a iPad or tablet...


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 37 posts (75 thanks)
    2. looks_two MWinfrey with 5 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 eman with 4 posts (4 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Ryanb with 3 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Eric j with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 MWinfrey with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 eman with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 69,023 views
    2. thumb_up 120 thanks given
    3. group 20 followers
    1. forum 100 posts
    2. attach_file 7 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #71 (permalink)
 
Ryanb's Avatar
 Ryanb 
Netherlands
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: none
Trading: Stocks
Posts: 195 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 117
Thanks Received: 358

Congrats to Mike!

@Big Mike, could you make a list of the ranking of the journals? And what missed in your opinion on the other journals? (or is better on Mikes 5 minute odyssey?)


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #72 (permalink)
 eman 
Galveston ,TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7
Broker: Zaner
Trading: Futures
Posts: 386 since Mar 2010
Thanks Given: 364
Thanks Received: 435

congrats @MWinfrey

cheers,
-e


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #73 (permalink)
 
Silvester17's Avatar
 Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard
 
Experience: None
Platform: NT 8, TOS
Trading: ES
Posts: 3,603 since Aug 2009
Thanks Given: 5,139
Thanks Received: 11,531


not that it matters. but I personally would have picked the "5 minute odyssey" as the winning journal.

anyway, congratulations Mike, you certainly are not a bad choice either.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #74 (permalink)
 
Riverend's Avatar
 Riverend 
Westlake, Oh
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Posts: 356 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 1,519
Thanks Received: 220

Nice job Mike


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #75 (permalink)
 
aquarian1's Avatar
 aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Posts: 4,033 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593


Big Mike View Post
[IMG]https://nexusfi.com/v/caa7z4.png[/IMG]

But I had to pick a single winner. And I have.
And the winner is... @ MWinfrey!



...

Good stuff Mike Winfrey!
(I'm not "elite" so I can't post my congratulations your journal )

All the best!


..........
peace, love and joy to you
.........
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #76 (permalink)
 
MWinfrey's Avatar
 MWinfrey 
Lubbock TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Stage 5 Trading
Trading: CL
Posts: 1,878 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 1,450
Thanks Received: 3,337


aquarian1 View Post
Good stuff Mike Winfrey!
(I'm not "elite" so I can't read your journal )

All the best!

Thank you...I encourage you to spend the few dollars and participate in the elite. I was a holdout and when I got up off that few dollars I saw the value of the elite section. Great stuff in the public part too for sure. Elite membership just opens up to some more wonderful stuff.


Reply With Quote
  #77 (permalink)
 
Joules360's Avatar
 Joules360 
Northeast US
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES & 6E
Posts: 35 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 29
Thanks Received: 18

Mike:

Nice job on the journal..... Go Elite!

Joules360




MWinfrey View Post
Thank you...I encourage you to spend the few dollars and participate in the elite. I was a holdout and when I got up off that few dollars I saw the value of the elite section. Great stuff in the public part too for sure. Elite membership just opens up to some more wonderful stuff.


Reply With Quote
  #78 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


Silvester17 View Post
not that it matters. but I personally would have picked the "5 minute odyssey" as the winning journal.

? That is the journal that won ...

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #79 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


Ryanb View Post
Congrats to Mike!

@Big Mike, could you make a list of the ranking of the journals? And what missed in your opinion on the other journals? (or is better on Mikes 5 minute odyssey?)

Ryan,

I was going to do this but decided against it. I don't want to discourage anyone by ranking them. Your journal was fantastic, as many were!

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #80 (permalink)
 
Silvester17's Avatar
 Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard
 
Experience: None
Platform: NT 8, TOS
Trading: ES
Posts: 3,603 since Aug 2009
Thanks Given: 5,139
Thanks Received: 11,531



Big Mike View Post
? That is the journal that won ...

Mike

I know. just wanted to congratulate Mike for his excellent journal. plus wanted to confuse him a little because he won.

anyway nicely done Mike & Mike.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 23, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts