NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





DubaiTrader Journal Futures


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one DubaiTrader with 121 posts (27 thanks)
    2. looks_two mtzimmer1 with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Brandenton with 4 posts (4 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Miesto with 3 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Brandenton with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Miesto with 0.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 mtzimmer1 with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 DubaiTrader with 0.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 52,976 views
    2. thumb_up 39 thanks given
    3. group 12 followers
    1. forum 136 posts
    2. attach_file 90 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #81 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29

Short
MYM 06-20 (89 Tick) 2020_05_06 (7_30_16 PM)


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #82 (permalink)
 
Brandenton's Avatar
 Brandenton 
Virginia Beach, VA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: TopStep
Trading: YM, MYM
Posts: 853 since Sep 2016
Thanks Given: 760
Thanks Received: 1,568

@DubaiTrader. You and I trade very similar, being we were taught by the same person. Something that I pay attention to, is number of swings since the first NSH or NSL so I know were I am at, in the trend. Your last trade was off of the 4th correction, making it a bit riskier. Usually the 4th correction is a deeper correction, inline with the larger order flow or the turning point. It varies, and sometime, price goes on to make a 5th, and 6th correction. Just something I use to know were I am at in the current trend. Hope it helps.


EDIT: I labeld the previous swing in the same manner. 3 corrections after the NSL, and the 4th failed, making a NSH.


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29


BE
MYM 06-20 (89 Tick) 2020_05_06 (7_45_03 PM)


Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29

Out at BE


Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29


Brandenton View Post
@DubaiTrader. You and I trade very similar, being we were taught by the same person. Something that I pay attention to, is number of swings since the first NSH or NSL so I know were I am at, in the trend. Your last trade was off of the 4th correction, making it a bit riskier. Usually the 4th correction is a deeper correction, inline with the larger order flow or the turning point. It varies, and sometime, price goes on to make a 5th, and 6th correction. Just something I use to know were I am at in the current trend. Hope it helps.


EDIT: I labeld the previous swing in the same manner. 3 corrections after the NSL, and the 4th failed, making a NSH.

Thanks. I will study this.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #86 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29

Short
MYM 06-20 (89 Tick) 2020_05_13 (6_40_39 PM)


Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29

Risk reduced, not enough distance to BE


MYM 06-20 (89 Tick) 2020_05_13 (6_45_00 PM)


Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29

Trailing

MYM 06-20 (89 Tick) 2020_05_13 (6_56_58 PM)


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #89 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29

Pre-market is bullish


YM 06-20 (1597 Tick) 2020_05_18 (5_05_09 PM)


Reply With Quote
  #90 (permalink)
DubaiTrader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 
Posts: 121 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 29


Trading time frame.

MYM 06-20 (89 Tick) 2020_05_18 (5_08_08 PM)


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 8, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts