NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

JetTrader: Developmental Live Cash Journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JetTrader with 115 posts (27 thanks)
    2. looks_two r3algood with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sysot1t with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 feelnot with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 19,381 views
    2. thumb_up 29 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 127 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

JetTrader: Developmental Live Cash Journal

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 162

Love to listen to this while trading:

Game of Thrones - Main Theme (Official Soundtrack Version) - YouTube

and this

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

OmegaWave 1400 - 1800 continuation:

Haven't had a continuation this prolonged in a good while, but it is nice to see the residual memory holding inside the Wave.

A very critical hour, this one. As you can see, H1 Omega-Tac has finally crossed under Omega-strategic, signaling what could be the start of the Compression Phase that I spoke about earlier. Or, it could signal a rapid expansion of price coming soon. The reason for the belief that a rapid expansion in price is still possible for today's trading session, is due to the fact that Maximum Omega-Absolute (White Solid Line in H1 Indicator Window) has not been struck yet.

There are days when Maximum Omega-Absolute Value (White Solid Line in H1 Indicator Window) does not get struck. When that happens, Daily Omega is being compressed, which typically foretells of a rapid expansion in price occurring in the next session.

Current: +44 pips.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

And, just like that - before I could finish typing, she starts her ballistic rant to the upside. The hunt for Maximum Omega-Abs is still on and I'm in pursuit.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

Hopefully this will be the Maximum expansion run I've been waiting patiently for. She reaching escape velocity. Current +65 pips.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

Note how H1 Omega-Tac (Gray MA Line) cross back above H1 Omega-Sac (White MA Line).

Just under Minimum H1 Omega spike level (Purple Solid Line in H1 Indicator Window).

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

Targeting 3723.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

3723 is the Daily Omega-Tac/Omega-Sac range. Though I am using the H1 time frame, the Daily time frame sets the expected range. If the lower time frames remain active (their respective Omega-Tac over Omega-Sac) then the Daily has a better change of seeing its range fulfilled.

Right now, there is some question about M5. If you note, the Omega-Tac and Omega-Sac MA lines on M5 are scaling downward. That's not what I would normally expect to see at 1800 GMT and that give me cause to be somewhat hesitant about reaching the Daily target of 3723.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

9 minutes remaining on the hour. Current: +73.5 pips.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

Nice little H1 Trailing Short for the scalper - it was worth more than 20 pips if you caught it.

The new hour begins now at 1900 and still no Maximum Omega-Absolute Value spike to the white line. I am concerned about this price action at this point. Typically, the Maximum Omega-Abs Val spike does not take this long to materialize.

Still, patiently waiting at +54 pips for now.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

Nice little development underway here. M5 Omega-Abs has turned Yellow again and both Omega-Tac and Omega-Sac, are starting to turn upwards. If that behavior in the M5 OmegaWave continues, then that will open the door for the H1 to finally see its Maximum Omega-Absolute Value spike to the White line.

Last Updated on November 26, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts