NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Scattered thoughts...

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Lornz with 103 posts (193 thanks)
    2. looks_two Deucalion with 15 posts (41 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Fat Tails with 13 posts (14 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Surly with 11 posts (12 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Deucalion with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Lornz with 1.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 zer0 with 1.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Fat Tails with 1.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 54,653 views
    2. thumb_up 310 thanks given
    3. group 22 followers
    1. forum 210 posts
    2. attach_file 26 attachments

View Poll Results: The following sentence is false. The preceding sentence is true.
True 5 31.25%
True
5 31.25%
False 11 68.75%
False
11 68.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Scattered thoughts...

Lornz 
Oslo, Norway

Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL

@Sunil P , @nakachalet , @Deucalion, @Silver Dragon

Thanks a lot, guys. I truly appreciate it! It's nice to know that my diatribe wasn't a complete waste of time... On the other hand, I thought I'd made a clean break, but you pull me back in. Bastards!

Deucalion View Post
If I could thank the post twice I would.

Even if this board doesn't allow one to thank posts twice, I will make sure that I double the amount of impact your thanks will have on my life!

I sure as hell don't care if people think I'm a prick, and I feel honored every time you call me a miscreant. At least I've shared some, what I believe to be, relevant information. My only intent has been to try to inspire thought; people need to do their own work.

Silver Dragon View Post
Money is neither made nor lost; it is simply transferred from one trading account to another.

I think Bernanke would disagree with your first statement!

You know that I'm a sucker for physics... If any of this thread's readers like (the idea of) physics, but are "scared" of math, check this out: Udacity - Intro to Physics (PH100)

Not only is money transferred from account to account, it also flows from sector to sector, etc... I think it's important to view the financial system as a network, and view the system as a whole -- not just as a chart in isolation. By adding other dimensions of information, one can often get a better understanding of things. I'm not just referring to a broader view, but also a deeper view (forward curve, options) of the instrument(s) in question. Shit, I have to stop before I actually reveal something useful...

I found out that I have to turn off all notifications, otherwise the temptation to return would be too great, and I'm actually logging out now!

Some very cool cats have frequented this thread; I'll catch you on the flip side...

Fuck you all!

@Big Mike , please close this abomination and let it descend into obscurity...

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
About a successful futures trader who didnt know anythin …
Psychology and Money Management
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Closed Thread

Last Updated on June 15, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts