NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Gold $2000 by 2012 June

Discussion in Commodities

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jonc with 5 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two Gabriyele with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 whatnext with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 kevv with 2 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one JustinIsHere with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two TrendTraderBH with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Gabriyele with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 jonc with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 8,977 views
    2. thumb_up 9 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 27 posts
    2. attach_file 8 attachments

Search this Thread

Gold $2000 by 2012 June

kevv 
schnectady NY

Experience: Beginner
Platform: T4
Trading: gold ,crude
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 20

goldfigure - ouch1's library

Hi,
This is a crude video not oil but an actual crude video about gold.
Its an opinon not quite worth its wieght in gold but something to shoot holes in.
I just put the link in cuz i think its too many megabites to load into this window.
So Id be greatfull for feedback

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
22 thanks
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
19 thanks
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
15 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
15 thanks
EG Indicators
11 thanks

kevv 
schnectady NY

Platform: T4
Trading: gold ,crude
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 20

People seem to forget that the dollar’s barter exchange value has been circulated for decades and hundreds of trillions of dollars worth of products and commodities have changed hands through the use of dollars every decade. The fact that the dollar is “just” an exchange barter tool since 1963 (the date when they pulled the coinage in circulation taking the silver and gold out of the public's hands) has not changed.

Does anyone think the massive expansion of the economy would have taken place using gold as the barter tool over the same time period?

Individual’s assets in 1955 were rather sparse and bare compared to the individual’s assets today. Inflation has taken root over the last 20 years due to the spiral of run-away growth and the effect of greed and unethical oppertunity applied from and due to the boom periods where cash flowed as king and as time went by he who could cheat the other guy first walked with the kingdom of the booty. (within government expansion the before mentioned was done quite well)

The ethical and honest were pushed to the shadows to be ignored and the greedy opportunists walked with the booty and became the power base who now called the shots.

Per gold, what we are seeing at this time is the culmination of the “50 year plan” . People in general are not too bright. The public owns percentage wise very little gold. In 1963 / 64 when we went off the gold and silver standard, the 50 year plan began. The commercial banks; large international families; and a few countries started the focus and organized effort to buy all of the gold each and every year. Hundreds of tones per month as they manipulated to keep the price low.

Come 1999 they were very successful in their focus and plan. I would estimate their stockpile of gold increased by over 20,000 tons AND they did so right up until 2000 getting the gold at an average price of $134 to $175 per oz.

When looking at gold the parties mentioned above would own over 80% of the physical gold and the general population less than10%. Independent commercial interests the rest.

Well, it does not matter if you own all the gold in the world, if you can not unload it in barter for other commodities or property the value is nil.

So, here we go with 2001 and the stage is set and the play begins. Circumstances are forced to create fear; the sky is falling; economic doom and gloom come 2008; the propaganda begins to condition many with Parrot sound-bite conditioning to belittle the dollar and “gold is what is needed as the barter tool with ever increasing fever”.

Again, the general public is not too bright. Those commercial banks; large international families; and a few countries with gold hovering in the $1600 to $1800 per oz pricing are standing on a potential profit of over 1000%. They can not sell tens of thousands of tons of gold, the gold they own, that 90% of what is held by them on the open market or gold would plummet down to $10 per oz over-night, possibly to $5 per oz.

The volume of actual “physical” gold sales taking place at these levels over the last year is very light compared to what has been stockpiled by the cartel.

What you will see take place over the next two years is the promotion by the cartel to make the public believe “it is essential to have a gold backed currency”. The parrots will be saturated with sound-bites to Parrot away screaming and demanding a gold backed currency. **International Circumstances will be created to bring the fear level to the brink.**

Then in 2014 or possibly 2013, the Powers-That-be, will say: We have heard your cries and we must in good consciousness yield to your demands, so here is your gold backed currency… Bait; Hooked; landed; and fried.

** Now the cartel will have the liquidity ** to unload what they have stockpiled for 50-years as the country obtains the physical gold to back the currency… 1000%+ profit locked in and the public now becomes the bag-holder.

After the conversion is complete and the horde unloaded, then the collapse in gold prices begins (2015-16), with the true and real collapse of the dollar now taking place backed by the quickly diminishing value of gold.

The 50-year plan is complete. The wealth transfer accomplished for the cartel, and the public will be screaming and looking at who to point the finger of blame upon.

The only one to blame in reality will be themselves for so easily being masterfully entertained by Bait; Hooked; landed; and fried.

Break the conditioning! Look at “who” owns all of the gold. That old adage: “He who owns all of the gold makes the rules” applies and believe me, you DO NOT WANT them making the rules.

But then suicide is on the rise now a day…

Thanked by:

Chipmunk 
The Moon

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZF
Thanks Given: 91
Thanks Received: 17

Hi folks, what do you think about gold? Will it go lower or it is about to rise now?
And on the 1st March Bernanke speaks, it may influence the gold price in some way probably.

Gabriyele 
LA/CAlifornia REpublic

Experience: None
Platform: NT7
Trading: Chello

time will tell

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GC Weekly.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	104061  

Laurus12 
Norway

Experience: Advanced
Platform: MultiCharts, CQG, NinjaTrader
Broker: CQG, DTN IQFeed
Trading: EURO
Thanks Given: 564
Thanks Received: 363

For many reasons I am interested in the Gold/USD price so when the news alerted that "Gold" prices was going down I thought I would do a fairly thorough analysis back from September 2011.

As the news are bearish I on the contrary personally suspect this is just a dip down before it will continue with a larger up trend.

The reasons for this is:
1. Back in September 2011 the large drop starting September 19th had a significant drop in Open Interest. Showing that profit taking was dominant.

2. Then from October 3rd we have a new up move to 1,800 with increasing Open Interest.

3. From November 14th we have another down move where we have another decrease in Open Interest where in total Open Interest comes even lower than previous decline. The down move ends in very low volume on the Weekly, suggesting that selling had dried up.

4. From December 26th, from the 1,530 low we have another up move with ease of movement with both increasing Volume and Open Interest followed by a slow down move again to 1.530 on decreasing Open Interest and on average decreasing Volume.

5. Then from May 28th 2012 we have the highest Weekly volume ,since back in September 2011, from the 1.530 level where price is closing on the high. Suggesting that very strong buying came in from the low. We then have consolidation, but after that we have a strong up move with ease of movement where both Volume and Open Interest was increasing with a higher high in Open Interest.

6. From September 5th Open Interest had on average a steady decline until May 28th 2012.

Conclusion:
With the two latter up moves price has been moving with ease with increasing Volume and Open Interest where the up move from May 28th 2012, from 1,530, had the highest Volume since September 2011. Which was followed by a higher high in Open Interest on the up move to 1,800.

All the down moves in the range has been with decreasing Open Interest. All the up moves have been with increasing Open Interest.

With the steady on average decline in open interest until May 28th 2012 and the factors above my conclusion is that the whole range is a long term accumulation where the contemporary down trend with an average steady decrease in Open Interst is the ending down move with possibly a dip down before a continuation of larger up trend.

Please look at the attached picture for illustration.

Regarding "Gold" price I read an interesting clarification by Ingo Bischoff over at The Daily Bell.

Ingo Bischoff is the founder and president of The San Francisco School of Economics.

Quoting 
"... It isn't the supply of or the demand for gold which gives value to gold. It is the amount of "work" required to mine and refine it which is used as a standard to measure value universally.

The bull market mentioned is not in gold. The bull market mentioned, or rather the bear market, as it should be called, is in USDs when priced in ounces of gold."

- Laurus

“If you wish to see the truth, then hold no opinions for or against anything.” - Hsin Hsin Ming
 TrendTraderBH 
Detroit, Michigan

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 565
Thanks Received: 301

Gabriyele,

Looking pretty accurate to me. Great work!

Gabriyele View Post
time will tell

Thanked by:

Gabriyele 
LA/CAlifornia REpublic

Experience: None
Platform: NT7
Trading: Chello

TrendTraderBH View Post
Gabriyele,

Looking pretty accurate to me. Great work!

fun stuff!!

LightWeight 
Kirkland, WA/United States

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Optimus/Vision/Rithmic
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 138
Thanks Received: 42

Damn gold just fell off a cliff, down $200 an ounce since Friday! Oh to be a short swing trader on THAT move!

Think big, think positive, never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat. Buy low, sell high. Fear? That's the other guy's problem. In this building, it's either kill or be killed. You make no friends in the pits and you take no prisoners. One minute you're up half a million in soybeans and the next, boom, your kids don't go to college and they've repossessed your Bentley. Are you with me?

Last Updated on April 15, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts