NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GFIs1 with 4,758 posts (11,964 thanks)
    2. looks_two Symple with 89 posts (153 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ratfink with 83 posts (146 thanks)
    4. looks_4 CPRICE76 with 74 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one GFIs1 with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two choke35 with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ratfink with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Symple with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,145,333 views
    2. thumb_up 13,700 thanks given
    3. group 261 followers
    1. forum 6,142 posts
    2. attach_file 433 attachments

Search this Thread

GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal

GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: nobody interested
Broker: none
Trading: forget about it
Thanks Given: 6,196
Thanks Received: 15,623

Schnook View Post

What a mess.

We are in a quite bad situation - regarding the inflation rates that are rising without any signs to lower soon. See this statistics from the EU here:

As we can see (May results) 12 countries above 10% inflation! June even more.

People have to pay more - up to 20%+ when buying goods or taking a service.
On the other side they get NO interest on their accounts. Which makes the mess really a devil.

In my opinion as a business administrator from university a 10%+ inflation on flat or negative interest is always the point recession shows its head. People will see this maybe after holidays - but latest when winter is back!

GFIs1

PS Switzerland had a inflation-rate of 2.7% in May 2022 - not shown in the pic above.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Ima60
Torino, Italy

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2

GFIs1 View Post
Thursday trade

DAX long 9:00 to 14:30
entry @ 12724
exit @ 12841 (TP - 3) @ 11:20h
result 117 points

GFIs1

a goal is 12844

Hi GFIs1,

while I find really interesting reading your journal (I closely follow DAX too), and I hope you keep up with this good work, sometime, I have some trouble with your prices.

For example how could you exit at 12841 today, given that neither cash (12836,62) nor futures (12824) had come close to that price?

Thanked by:
Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

Thanks Given: 1,336
Thanks Received: 2,329

Thanks @GFIs1 to pick up this topics again. I was already thinking if I want to open a new thread to spot on this themes. Any way:

The following is a very brief comment, as I don't want to go into all the details here:

Switzerland currently has such a small inflation rate because it is not in the EU. Thus, it can make more independent decisions in its favor in many respects, especially in the political and economic spheres, as well as with the actions of the SNB. Absolute prove that politics and inflation goes hand in hand.

These somewhat independent decisions are of course to be evaluated in detail, as mistakes are also made in favor of peer pressure, which comes from Brussels.

This whole chaos, which was caused on the one hand by the completely exaggerated Corona measures, with the still continuing lock downs in China, and still is, in addition then also still strengthened by the wrong, not to end thought sanctions policy of the USA and Brussels, is to be terminated shortly if the people at the switchboards only wanted this.

But there is no interest of sign at the moment in this direction. Guess why?

Symple

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Ima60 View Post
Hi GFIs1,

while I find really interesting reading your journal (I closely follow DAX too), and I hope you keep up with this good work, sometime, I have some trouble with your prices.

For example how could you exit at 12841 today, given that neither cash (12836,62) nor futures (12824) had come close to that price?

Hi @Ima60
Thanks for your input.
Answer is easy - I am trading on a platform with L&S numbers in Germany (Lang & Schwarz). You can see all my charts in this thread are based on this.
To give you the actual chart of today:

GFIs1

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Symple View Post
Thanks @GFIs1 to pick up this topics again. I was already thinking if I want to open a new thread to spot on this themes. Any way:

The following is a very brief comment, as I don't want to go into all the details here:

Switzerland currently has such a small inflation rate because it is not in the EU. Thus, it can make more independent decisions in its favor in many respects, especially in the political and economic spheres, as well as with the actions of the SNB. Absolute prove that politics and inflation goes hand in hand.

These somewhat independent decisions are of course to be evaluated in detail, as mistakes are also made in favor of peer pressure, which comes from Brussels.

But there is no interest of sign at the moment in this direction. Guess why?

Symple

Thanks @Symple
My post was not especially taking out Switzerland.
What I am seeing is the growing splits between inflation and bank interest. This is what is killing every consume when inflation is getting into the dangerous zones.
Making it short - we will see markets in the second half of 2022 in a shaky scenario - around the world.
For this our journals and experiences with dedicated markets are most important.
Therefore I am still writing here.
GFIs1

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Hi @Ima60

If you think my intraday trade was not good - then see the prices right now before 16:00 - my previewed goal had been reached even for other trading platforms

Good trades!
GFIs1

Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

Thanks Given: 1,336
Thanks Received: 2,329

GFIs1 View Post
Thanks @Symple
My post was not especially taking out Switzerland.
What I am seeing is the growing splits between inflation and bank interest. This is what is killing every consume when inflation is getting into the dangerous zones.
Making it short - we will see markets in the second half of 2022 in a shaky scenario - around the world.
For this our journals and experiences with dedicated markets are most important.
Therefore I am still writing here.
GFIs1

@GFIs1

Just to visualize purely in the direction what you told about (no politics) with data only for this year:

Symple

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Week 27 result

This week had 3 trades
one negative: - 23 points
two positive: + 257 + 117 points
weekly result: + 351 points

yearly result: 4679 + 351 = 5030 points

GFIs1

Thanked by:
Ima60
Torino, Italy

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2

GFIs1 View Post
Hi @Ima60

If you think my intraday trade was not good - then see the prices right now before 16:00 - my previewed goal had been reached even for other trading platforms

Good trades!
GFIs1

Hi GFIs1

thanks for the replay.

I'm not here to argue about your trades, maybe you work OTC (I don't know who Lang & Schwarz is) , maybe you work with CFD (but in that case your fills will always be worse than official EUREX quotes, never better), so if yesterday you cashed at 11:20 at 12841 ..... this will be good enough for everybody!!!!

I was just curious (as I said, it not a single case, it happens from time to time), and simply found a bit funny nobody noticed ................. in a long lasting threads with a good following.

BTW, as it will be impossible for me to read the whole thread from the beginning, is there some past post(s) acting as a recap of your methodology?

Thanks.

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

@Ima60

The main hints are to be found / updated in post #1 in this thread.
Most interesting right now - if you do not want to read all then concentrate on the postings 2022. There you will find a lot of info and illustration before taking the trade, during and after...

Thanks for following and commenting.
GFIs1

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 30, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts