NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GFIs1 with 4,755 posts (11,958 thanks)
    2. looks_two Symple with 89 posts (153 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ratfink with 83 posts (146 thanks)
    4. looks_4 CPRICE76 with 74 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one GFIs1 with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two choke35 with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ratfink with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Symple with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,130,809 views
    2. thumb_up 13,694 thanks given
    3. group 261 followers
    1. forum 6,139 posts
    2. attach_file 433 attachments

Search this Thread

GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal

GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: nobody interested
Broker: none
Trading: forget about it
Thanks Given: 6,196
Thanks Received: 15,617

Thanks @Symple

I think nobody took the sequence like my chart showed here with the 99.999 in real time. But here it is to remember ;-)

GFIs1

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Extreme vola moves
@CPRICE76

We have just seen one extreme move @ 14:00 in the 30m DAX
Hi 12859, Low 12632, results in a 227 points move!

This will eradicate every stop in the line.

We are in a critical phase which kills the normality in trading.

So go with the main stream and jump out when difficulties arise.

Good trades!
GFIs1

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Monday trade... (development)

is still active. Yes - without stop loss.
Right now 100 points in the green.
But not harvested yet.

Things will develop as drawn in upper posts.
GFIs1

A good goal sits @ 12536

Thanked by:
Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

Thanks Given: 1,336
Thanks Received: 2,329

Supporting the few above posts from @GFIs1 with this unconventional, super, in dept analyses from the following two guys, which do a great job day by day on different topics:

EU turning into economic backwater. Germany closing down

https://rumble.com/v1c4ben-eu-turning-into-economic-backwater.-germany-closing-down.html

Symple

Thanked by:
 Deetee 
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader / IB /Rithmic
Broker: EdgeClear / InteractiveBrokers / Rithmic
Trading: DAX / (M)NQ / (M)ES
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Hours
Thanks Given: 2,825
Thanks Received: 788

GFIs1 View Post
Monday trade... (development)

A good goal sits @ 12536

Really well done!!! Congrats

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Deetee 
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader / IB /Rithmic
Broker: EdgeClear / InteractiveBrokers / Rithmic
Trading: DAX / (M)NQ / (M)ES
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Hours
Thanks Given: 2,825
Thanks Received: 788

Symple View Post
Supporting the few above posts from @GFIs1 with this unconventional, super, in dept analyses from the following two guys, which do a great job day by day on different topics:

EU turning into economic backwater. Germany closing down

https://rumble.com/v1c4ben-eu-turning-into-economic-backwater.-germany-closing-down.html

Symple

Sometimes it's hard to understand the news, what are facts, what are opinions, assumptions, ... Each story can be told in a more positive way or a more negative way. Time will tell...

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Week 28 result

Friday - closing this Swing trade 9:30

Mo: entry short 12812
Fr: exit 12657
result 155 points

Had not much time as away from keyboard some days

This week had 1 trade
positive + 155 points

Weekly result 5030 + 155 = 5180 points

GFIs1

Thanked by:
Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

@GFIs1

I would have been happy to see that you can bag the thousand points. But the main thing is not to make losses.

@Deetee

A short, brief answer to what you have mentioned, and that is "media literacy", which the majority of the population simply does not have. Why?

Media literacy is something you have to work really hard to acquire, which means that individuals have to deal with a wide variety of media from a wide variety of perspectives over and over again. Only in this way can one avoid conscious, one-sided manipulation, or at least see through it more clearly, whether this is in the MMedia or in the alternative channels.

To mention only two examples: The war propaganda which we see at present or also the topic of Corona are such examples, which are brought in the Mainstrem media completely manipulative as the only true Narative subtly under people.

On the other hand many topics are not brought by the MMedien at all under the people. Example here: The topic land expropriation among the farmers in Holland. Of it I heard only in depth in the alternative channels, but not much useful in the MMedien.

Any way: I could start here now times correctly to the topic. Since it is not the subject of this thread, I let it be with this few words.

I wish all a sunny weekend

Symple

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Symple View Post
@Deetee

A short, brief answer to what you have mentioned, and that is "media literacy", which the majority of the population simply does not have. Why?

Media literacy is something you have to work really hard to acquire, which means that individuals have to deal with a wide variety of media from a wide variety of perspectives over and over again. Only in this way can one avoid conscious, one-sided manipulation, or at least see through it more clearly, whether this is in the MMedia or in the alternative channels...

To mention only two examples: The war propaganda which we see...

Symple

Hi @Symple
Honestly I do have a lot of insight (totally off from all 'official' channels) which help me to my understanding:
1) I have several businesses in Ukraine and at the Border to Belarus
2) There are many personal friends in Ukraine, Odessa, Kiev, Kharkiv etc. which tell me out of the underground living since the beginning of the war!
3) Some were getting to Lviv to the west of Ukraine to stay there but were not crossing the border to Poland. Went back to Kharkiv to fetch more belongings and now finally want to get to the West and far away from Ukraine. While others come back from Germany and and - to their ancient buildings which most are damaged or vanished so one can no longer live there. No electricity, no undamaged rooms, no security - you name it.
Such information is from real life. And very helpful for understanding the complications people are compromised with.
So my business in the north of Ukraine is on hold since Covid until now (war).
That is how I approach to get information if I can - from people on the other side.
On the other side I can help person to person.

GFIs1

Thanked by:
Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

@GFIs1

I think it's great that you have contact to many people from different regions in Ukraine. I also think it's smart that you have different businesses in Ukraine.

I have dealt with Russian businessmen/woman from time to time in my life in the past and appreciated their friendly and personal manner very much. I was invited privately or met again and again in Vienna with business partners from other Eastern European countries from those Russian business people.

I lost many years ago a Russian woman friend which I used to love as much as I could. So what can I say: Life is what it is and it went on.

As a person I am a libertarian and to me there are always two side of a coin. Both side have to be seen in detail and I take the time to find out about both side. That's why I do not agree in most cases with just the narrative that one side is pushing through with all the money power they need to reach what ever target they want. To me here the first question is always: Who profits most of it what is going on?

As I come here now to the territory of politics and world views / outlooks in any different topics, which is again not the main subject here, I let it be with this words.

By the way: I also had some good friendship with Ukrainian woman's which have been friends of the Russian woman (from Rostov on Don) mentioned above and the open and friendly way they have been to me is not forgotten.

Take care and I would say we are all sorry and feel sadness for what happen to people in Ukraine which have nothing to do with the political and military establishment, either there or in Russia or elsewhere in the world.

Symple

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts