NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,966 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,249,727 views
    2. thumb_up 12,017 thanks given
    3. group 6,320 followers
    1. forum 10,646 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

Vk199
Philadelphia

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 1

Hi everybody, I feel like 1year old kid vs 10,20,30 years boys, two months ago I find some video about futures trading and boom something happens in my head I start searching and reading and reading newer ending story, when you like something day ago I find this forum and this was like peace of important puzzle you stocked with, proud to be part of this community and BIG THANKS FOR GREAT WORK

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

WPython
Kuala Lumpur

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

It is been a while since the last futures trade done. Looking to improve and fine tune my trading strategy. Nice to meet you all.

sridawg
Nashville, TN

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 3

Hey everyone, brand new here. I'm a little over 3 months into my trading journey and am really excited to have found this community. I started with options and stocks, but once I discovered futures, things really started to click for me. Right now I strictly trade the ES; I'm just trying to learn it inside and out rather than stretch myself too thin trying to learn everything at once.

Currently working diligently on my psychology, emotions, and limiting beliefs. Also, working on building my trading system so I can start to trade with a probability mindset, rather than the mindset that I came from where I'd live and die by the outcome of each trade.

Thanks for creating this awesome community, can't wait to dive in!

Thanked by:
Success2020
Lagos+Lagos/Nigeria

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 0

Hi everyone. I joined the forum yesterday. I am still familiarising myself with the postings. I have been trading for the past 5 years characterised with ups and downs. I trade mainly futures and occasionally forex. I do part time because I have a full time job. I am still learning. I am happy to be here.

BrianDreamTrader 
Palm Desert, CA, United States

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TastyWorks
Trading: Options
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

Hello, I'm BrianDreamTrader - because my ex-wives called me a dreamer (like that is a bad thing!) and I've always dreamed of becoming a professional trader. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I've only been at this for a little over 20 years now and it will be 21 by October, I think! By Halloween, I'll have 62 years of living although there were vast stretches of that epoch that seem like dead air to me. But, I'm out of my prison cell now, writing a book and learning to trade for real. Thanks for having me and for any future patience or tolerance you may develop for me in the near future. As I like to say, "Enjoy!"

Thanked by:
biostockscrash
tel aviv

Thanks Given: 1

Hi All,

Been trading for 3 years now and making nice money.
Im more focused on the biotech/pharma/therapeutics sectors.

Here to find and share opportunities and feelings

Luck to us all

Thanked by:
Jaime leal
houston, texas/ harris

Thanks Given: 0

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to be here. I have been trading for 3 years in the currency markets and just recently switched to trade S&P futures. I am a 50 year old accountant that is trying to be a trader and make a career of it. I am here to share and learned about trading in general and to be in a trading community with great people. Thank you for having me.

Thanked by:

doobietr4ader 
Broomfield Colorado

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Seconds
Thanks Given: 47
Thanks Received: 32

Hi. I started swing trading in the late 90's. I got distracted with life and went on to other things. I started working from home in March. Now I have much more free time, with no commute and building to maintain. My wife and I have been self employed in the education field for the last 20 years. Since life has simplified for me, I wanted to get back to trading. I'm totally new to futures trading, but looking forward to learning. Thanks for the forum!

VeryMarket83 

Hi all. On and off trading for 8 years. Not much success, but still afloat. Hoping to improve my trading and find a way to rise above this challenge.

Kasitlyo 
San Francisco CA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: Emini ES
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 19

Hi Big Mike,

Thank you accepting me as your new member, like your experience I join a group in FB about trading academy that took my money away and not learning anything, so hope I can recoup myself and learn it the proper way here on these excellent traders (group) on their real experience.

Thanks
Kastilyo

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts