NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,966 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,263,722 views
    2. thumb_up 12,017 thanks given
    3. group 6,319 followers
    1. forum 10,646 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

EatDonuts
Albuquerque, NM

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hi Folks!

Been lurking for a while, but never took the time to register. I used to be more option heavy, but lately moved away from that and focusing more on futures. Thanks and look forward to chatting!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
22 thanks
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
19 thanks
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
12 thanks
EG Indicators
11 thanks
egrobler
Atlanta

Thanks Given: 1

Hello Mike,
I'm Eric and have been starting to code scalping strategies with ThinkScript on TOS and looking at Multicharts too. Unfortunately Thinkscript is badly documented. Looking forward to reach consistency and results with positive expectancy within the next two months.
Glad to be part of forum, a necessity. I'll share as I learn more.
Cheers,
Eric

Thanked by:
 akuush 
LA, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES & CL
Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 20

Hello everyone,
I started learning about the futures market in March of 2016. Over a little 2 years now, I have learned so much and continue to do so..

Thanks for having this forum. So much you can learn by reading what has already been posted/answered.
Love the place.

Khanji

Thanked by:
 bchip 
Torino, Italy

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES,YM,CL,GC
Thanks Given: 160
Thanks Received: 116

Hi everyone

New to the site. Been in the markets for a while.
Use to only be investing, later into trading and finally settled on "my style"
with Investing in the long term and Systems trading for the short term.
Now I've got some years under the belt with research but always feel like I still have a lot to learn.

Regards

Thanked by:
phinansvalp
Stockholm, Sweden

Hi everyone!

Ive been trading for three years and mostly lost money. I kept my losses low, but I still struggle witj letting my winners run. So far i have about a 70% win rate, but my average losses are bigger than my returns.

Struggling hard to get more disciplined and I believe this is a good place to help out.

I mostly trade the Swedish index OMXS30, commodities and some stocks through low commision European warrants.

Thanked by:
 leoventures 
Chicago

MaxPastukhov View Post
Hi,

My story may sound familar to anyone with software development background.

I'm an experienced software engineer with 20+ years in the market, mostly trading my own products. Unemployeable since 2003, when I launched my first successful venture.

I came into the market with an idea of becoming a consistently profitable trader in few weeks, then develop some tools for personal use which may become great products over time. But I soon found that I can't be a trader and a software developer at the same time. Trading is about earning screen time but I always missed every hour without coding.

I almost gave up, when I got support from active traders I met along the way. The solution was to focus on what I'm good at. Not trying to become a trader but rather developing products for other traders. It seems like a failure but it was the answer for me personally.

I'm still at the beginning of the journey, my first product (Forex Simulator) isn't perfect yet but it's evolving really fast. I hope to make it the best product on the market in the next 3-6 months.

I came here to learn from successful traders, to help them make their work more effective, profitable and fun. It will be great to get any feedback: ideas, suggestions, feature requests and bug reports.

I can also help others who are following the same route. With my 20+ years in software business there is a lot to share.

PS: Don't expect me to blatantly promote my products. I'm here to learn and make connections, not to get lousy few clicks before getting banned

Hey what's up? You may just be the man I was looking for. I'm a 15 year professional trader that has been trying to find a good programmer who understands trading. I'm Looking for a trader / programmer that has worked with Sierra Charts to both sell their automated Trading system & to assist and contribute in making a few different bots for ideas that I have of my own.

Please let me know if you could be interested.

Thanks

Ryan

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

MaxPastukhov
Moscow, Russia

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3

leoventures View Post
Hey what's up? You may just be the man I was looking for. I'm a 15 year professional trader that has been trying to find a good programmer who understands trading. I'm Looking for a trader / programmer that has worked with Sierra Charts to both sell their automated Trading system & to assist and contribute in making a few different bots for ideas that I have of my own.

Please let me know if you could be interested.

Thanks

Ryan

Thank you for the offer, but I'm not looking for a job

Thanked by:
 leoventures 
Chicago

MaxPastukhov View Post
Thank you for the offer, but I'm not looking for a job

Really wasn't trying to hire you. More like a way for us both to profit together. The only way to really get rich in this world is to have multiple streams of income. But if your happy with the way things are now and don't want to even hear me out. Then God bless.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

MaxPastukhov
Moscow, Russia

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3

leoventures View Post
Really wasn't trying to hire you. More like a way for us both to profit together. The only way to really get rich in this world is to have multiple streams of income. But if your happy with the way things are now and don't want to even hear me out. Then God bless.

Sorry, I didn't want to be rude
I just have my own plan and I want to stick to it.
Good luck in finding the right person!

jackieron
New York USA

Thanks Received: 0

Hello everyone I'm jackie I have lots of trading experiences with various brokers. I got an email asking me to introduce myself.... so hello. Looking forward to educating myself on here.

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts