NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Mars Rovers (Perseverance and others)

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 62 posts (85 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 15 posts (5 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Coast with 6 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 timmyb with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Silver Dragon with 3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 1.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 greenr with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 20,252 views
    2. thumb_up 104 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 99 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Mars Rovers (Perseverance and others)

Cloudy 
desert CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

Here's the other video of the "shimmering lights" moving across the rover cam view thanks to it's streaming video
feed.

In the article, NASA declined to comment:
Are these our Martian overlords ... or just 'dead pixels' of a camera? Images beamed back from Curiosity lead to talk of UFOs on Mars | Mail Online

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle

Coast 
Vancouver, Canada

Experience: Beginner
Platform: iTrade Nexa
Trading: SLW

I believe in UFOs. Never seen one. Not even a hint myself actually. But I believe just the same. People believe in God. And they've never seen Him/Her/That either. I believe the most compelling evidence in the public domain was put together by Martyn Stubbs. Vancouver public television director. Deceased.

UFO_-_The_Secret.NASA.Transmissions.The.Smoking.Gun(2004).DVDRIP.XViD.avi

Cloudy 
desert CA

Coast View Post
I believe the most compelling evidence in the public domain was put together by Martyn Stubbs. Vancouver public television director. Deceased.

UFO_-_The_Secret.NASA.Transmissions.The.Smoking.Gun(2004).DVDRIP.XViD.avi

I remember seeing his interview. Based on his tv editing experience he examined moving NASA footage of CCD cameras at 30 frames/sec., many of them orbital missions and found many anomalies appearing in only a few frames which would be missed by regular human eyesight too slow to see it. He's gone already? Sorry to hear that. Too bad, and too young.

The youtube video of the Martyn Stubbs interview has been removed now:

Coast 
Vancouver, Canada

He claimed to have identified two anomolies. One are the really brief lights you mention. But the other are the more obvious round disks viewed in great number and specifically highlighted during the tether incident. I dont recall the mission right now. But NASA was deploying some kind of electrical experiment with a very long (hundreds of feet) tether of some sort which broke from the shuttle the minute it was deployed. Afterwards dozens, and I mean dozens of objects can be seem swarming the tether. This is bizarre, but what is also bizarre is the fact that this coiled tether was maintained perfectly straight after it broke. That! woild seem to me to be an impossibility.

My sincere apologies to the unbelievers.

Coast 
Vancouver, Canada

Cloudy View Post
I remember seeing his interview. Based on his tv editing experience he examined moving NASA footage of CCD cameras at 30 frames/sec., many of them orbital missions and found many anomalies appearing in only a few frames which would be missed by regular human eyesight too slow to see it. He's gone already? Sorry to hear that. Too bad, and too young.

The youtube video of the Martyn Stubbs interview has been removed now:

Not the one in my link.

Cloudy 
desert CA

Yes, the link you posted still works. I just meant the link I found over a month ago is interestingly gone now.
I'm a believer too, but I hope to never see one up close personally because I also believe they are a deception.

Coast 
Vancouver, Canada

Cloudy View Post
Yes, the link you posted still works. I just meant the link I found over a month ago is interestingly gone now.
I'm a believer too, but I hope to never see one up close personally because I also believe they are a deception.

What do you mean by a deception?

Cloudy 
desert CA

I think it's better I don't go into it on this Mars related thread. Only the Curiosity rover streaming video is on topic. But if you see the recent videos posted in Gabriyele's "Unidentified" thread here , you'll see what I mean.

Thanked by:
 Coast 
Vancouver, Canada

I hope this topic isn't straying from the thread topic too much. My apologies if it is. Kind of interesting. For some of us anyways.

I agree we are straying. Sorry.

Cloudy 
desert CA

https://news.yahoo.com/mars-curiosity-finds-direct-evidence-water-once-flowed-162800468.html

https://news.yahoo.com/weather-mars-surprisingly-warm-curiosity-rover-finds-200053271.html

Spidery black objects on Mars surface raise speculation | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/spidery-black-objects-mars-surface-raise-speculation-184239849.html

Last Updated on February 22, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts