NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

What visualizations to you use when you see yourself being materially abundant?

Discussion in Psychology and Money Management

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 542 posts (483 thanks)
    2. looks_two xplorer with 17 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Grantx with 16 posts (20 thanks)
    4. looks_4 suko with 14 posts (17 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one brettji with 2.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Grantx with 1.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 suko with 1.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 108,459 views
    2. thumb_up 633 thanks given
    3. group 56 followers
    1. forum 670 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

What visualizations to you use when you see yourself being materially abundant?

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

Grantx View Post
Recently I stumbled across this one youtube video of Indian Mantras. I have never been a fan of that kind of sound or the whole chakra vibe but I figured since Im on this journey of opening doors and finding out who I am, Id give this video a chance. Damn. Im glad I did. As background sound while Im concentrating it does wonders.

thanks I went to the video
curious I went searching for info and found

"From this story, we learn that it is virtually impossible to chant Om "wrong". It is, after all, an insentient sound. But the giver of this sound to the universe knows the intention and devotion of the practitioner and that is by what we will be rewarded. It is said that one minute of sincere chanting is superior to a thousand hours of mere sounding of the words. A parrot can be taught to recite a mantra but this will be just mere vibrations in the air. It is the love and worship behind the sound that counts. Technically though, there is a "correct" way to chant Om. It is made up of three letters: A, U, M. These contain all the sounds there are. The A is guttural and comes from the throat. It is pronounced without any part of the tongue or palate in contact. The U sound comes from the middle of the sounding board, the palate. In Sanskrit, the A and U join together to become O. The O sound is vibrated from the navel/ solar plexus area and sent up to the sternum to the voice region, the lips, where the M sound is prolonged and vibrated up to the crown of the head. This vibrating M is felt in every cell of the body and is beamed out lovingly, soothingly, powerfully, to everything, everyone, everywhere. Intellectually and metaphysically, A stands for the physical world perceptible to the senses, the material world. U represents the astral and dream planes, heaven and hell. M is the unknown, deep sleep, and that which is unfathomable to the intellect. Thus Om contains the entire spectrum of sound, words, worlds, and concepts. Om represents the source of all light, love, and wisdom. "
Meditation Station - Om (#44)

and then

"Why, when I chant "Om", do I start to vibrate?
Because Om or AUM is by itself a vibration
Right Om is at 136.10 Hz and may be you/your sound cords are producing exactly 136.1 Hz frequncy or within minor deviated range. OM frequency is created while the Earth takes around the sun. In India this tone is the keynote of sitar and tambura music and is called "sadja" which also means "Father of the others". It is first 'sa' of Sa re ga ma pa da ni sa. Not only you , all the preforming Indian vocalist need to match this sound to sync with the instruments. Many bells and other instruments are tuned to this tone. If tuning fork is touched at 136.1 Hz point it produces the exact Om sound.
and this is related to Heart Chakra ( Ahasana Chakra) as per Kundalini yoga."

https://www.quora.com/Why-when-I-chant-Om-do-I-start-to-vibrate?share=1

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
About a successful futures trader who didnt know anythin …
Psychology and Money Management

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

You can do it if you believe you can.

It’s called a “self-fulfilling prophecy” when something occurs because we believe it will. The mind is constructed so that it constantly seeks to bring into physical reality the things it thinks about most. Most of us will never realize the tremendous potential we possess — because we are unwilling to believe that we can accomplish things that others believe are impossible. “Impossible” jobs require more effort and greater concentration, but when they are completed, the rewards — both financial and psychic — are commensurate with the effort required. You may not be able to achieve everything you’d like, but you won’t accomplish anything unless you believe you can.

Thanked by:
 Grantx 
Reading UK
Legendary no drama Llama

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 2,826
Thanks Received: 5,059

aquarian1 View Post
You can do it if you believe you can.

It’s called a “self-fulfilling prophecy” when something occurs because we believe it will. The mind is constructed so that it constantly seeks to bring into physical reality the things it thinks about most. Most of us will never realize the tremendous potential we possess — because we are unwilling to believe that we can accomplish things that others believe are impossible. “Impossible” jobs require more effort and greater concentration, but when they are completed, the rewards — both financial and psychic — are commensurate with the effort required. You may not be able to achieve everything you’d like, but you won’t accomplish anything unless you believe you can.

James Allen also says that in his book somewhere. If that is how you think and believe then it is impossible for anything else to come into your life, it just has to come to you. But you gotta know it and believe it truthfully within yourself there are no shortcuts.
Amazing book that, I could quote the entire thing

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Grantx View Post
James Allen also says that in his book somewhere. If that is how you think and believe then it is impossible for anything else to come into your life, it just has to come to you. But you gotta know it and believe it truthfully within yourself there are no shortcuts.
Amazing book that, I could quote the entire thing

yes an amazing book.

I think it stands above the rest.
Written in an age with care and depth.
It is a work with entrenches him in the ranks of great spiritual thinkers.

Should you feel so inclined, as time permits, please go ahead with some quotes that strike you as profound. I'm sure the board would enjoy them!

Thanked by:

Devil Man 
Fort Lauderdale
Legendary / Stochastic Calculus is not your friend

Platform: Ninjatrader, Python API
Broker: CQG
Trading: S&P, Crude, Gold
Thanks Given: 3,466
Thanks Received: 1,548

aquarian1 View Post
yes an amazing book.

I think it stands above the rest.
Written in an age with care and depth.
It is a work with entrenches him in the ranks of great spiritual thinkers.

Should you feel so inclined, as time permits, please go ahead with some quotes that strike you as profound. I'm sure the board would enjoy them!

though not from James Allen...I constantly think about a profound statement a friend once told me...

"a vision is a dream...that you turn into reality"

stuck with me for years and don't want to let it go.

cheers

Johnny

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Devil Man View Post
though not from James Allen...I constantly think about a profound statement a friend once told me...

"a vision is a dream...that you turn into reality"

stuck with me for years and don't want to let it go.

cheers

Johnny

One I read:
"If you think something is impossible get out of the way of the person doing it."

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

whatever your station in life may be, you will never have true friends unless you are a friend to others. Be very selective in your choice of friends. Choose to associate with positive people who like you for the person you are, who encourage you to be yourself and to be the best you can be.

Thanked by:
 Grantx 
Reading UK
Legendary no drama Llama

Thanks Given: 2,826
Thanks Received: 5,059

Quoting 
A man should conceive of a legitimate purpose in his heart, and set out to accomplish it. He should make this purpose the centralizing point of his thoughts.
He should make this purpose his supreme duty, and should devote himself to its attainment, not allowing his thoughts to wander away into ephemeral fancies, longings, and imaginings. Even if he fails again and again to accomplish his purpose (as he necessarily must until weakness is overcome), the strength of character gained will be the measure of his true success, and this will form a new starting-point for future power and triumph.

James Allen.

This is such an important concept that applies to us while we are on the path to becoming successful traders. Failure is what purifies and galvanizes us. Cut the distractions and focus on achieving your goal.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
TraderGriz
Minnesota

Thanks Given: 178
Thanks Received: 38

aquarian1 View Post
whatever your station in life may be, you will never have true friends unless you are a friend to others. Be very selective in your choice of friends. Choose to associate with positive people who like you for the person you are, who encourage you to be yourself and to be the best you can be.

That is so very true. I may not have many friends but the ones I have are worth more than gold.
On positive people, an uncle once told me one will never make a million talking to people who work for $8 an hr. It doesn't matter what you choose to do but encourage the rest an if your not the best talk to the one who is.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Friendship recognizes faults in friends but does not speak of them.

True friendship acknowledges imperfections, accepts them as part of our individual makeup, and focuses on our positive aspects instead of expounding upon our faults. Your friends don’t like you to comment upon their failings any more than you like them to criticize you. When your friends are discouraged or disappointed in themselves, a word of encouragement will serve much better than a sermonette. To be the kind of friend you would like to have, be a good listener, offer advice when you are asked for it, and treasure the trust that your friends have placed in you. Praise them for their achievements and sympathize when they fall short, but avoid offering “constructive criticism” or playing devil’s advocate. Most of us expect more from ourselves than anyone else ever would, and we are painfully aware of our shortcomings. We don’t need to be reminded of them by our friends.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 4, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts