NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

John's Walk

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JohniFx with 40 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two MajorMagnuM with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Porter with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 6,947 views
    2. thumb_up 10 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 46 posts
    2. attach_file 4 attachments

Search this Thread

John's Walk

JohniFx
Hungary

Thanks Given: 118
Thanks Received: 46

EU had one more downswing during the asia session, but the floor just got higher.
1.21.23 -> 1.2171 in one jump.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
use extra computer for optimisation
NinjaTrader
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

JohniFx
Hungary

#EU: as above so below; as within so without
the channel was doubled and the move below ( market with red 1) is reflected again with the move above ( market with red 2) just as the following market map shows

JohniFx
Hungary

usdjpy.. or 6J had an interesting formation which at the second touch called for action.
would be great if it reaches the red line at around 117.. which is still no change in the trend at all.. but as the Y6 shows kinda HS forms in favor of the current trend.

charts

UY

Y6

JohniFx
Hungary

Silver's downmove is such a lackluster. channel bottom (brown line, originating from previous gap high and the intermediate high on the 24th and the lower green upsloping line gave the low of 15.7.

now I have lines to frame a trade

JohniFx
Hungary

ES touched 2088.75 4 times recently and dived back to 2077.. but nothing serious as long as 2076.00 remains intact.

Going against the main trend is an automatic -10% disadvantage, so risk must be aligned properly.. which I mostly fail.

Thanked by:
JohniFx
Hungary

Premarket silence. YEN and Silver two big movers up until now ( from what i follow) and AUD had just recently a breakout. Silver is tricky as this 17c move is more than 1%.. still on my watchlist....

...to build and destroy another sandcastle.

#AUD anyway is forming a triangle continuation just slightly above the breakoutline.

JohniFx
Hungary

have to look for cover on the yen... us session recently was characterized by heavy BOJ supported UY direction..

pattern nevertheless pretty much looks like a hs which is not yet a hs but rather a flag. I have a feeling that soon its gonna show his real face.

JohniFx
Hungary

#Silver - update

Silver bounced from the 15.7 support line and now slightly above 16

hope someone at least followed these lines. Market changes quickly and shows a completely different face from what we expect in so many times. Sometimes.. but more often a single line separates huge forces.

JohniFx
Hungary

this is a bit outdated but still interesting fx videoclip. Last 3 charts are not mine but they are so awesome that I had to include in this 2 min clip... just before market open.. to calm the stress

JohniFx
Hungary

I heard in an educational video of a great trader: "always assume the trend can last forever". and others say the trend is your timeframe.

Silver on a great move... but wait.. what is forming up there:

Last Updated on December 29, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts