NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 166,433 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Onetimemrn 
Norfolk

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 10

First off I'm sorry to hear all the issues with this company. They use to be reputable with good intensions but something changed along the way.

I have been around this company for A LONG time and can say that everything is a "cloak and dagger" pitch. Unfortunately with all the people out there vulnerable to a great salesman, you WILL lose a ton of money as "everything" seems to be the next best thing.

Each software is sold with a promise to help the trader learn to use and be effective in the markets only to be put on a shelf when the next software is released. At $800 per pop, thats a lot of dinero.

As far as the trade rooms. Yeah they sold the program with the promise an unreal opportunity with a prop firm that couldn't be beat. Well that fell through and everyone who payed the whopping $6k was caught holding the bag. This trade room has been out for almost 2 years now and is NET NEGETIVE since inception. Let me say that again NET NEGETIVE. The current moderator is a former company sales rep made trader due to lack of options. I could tell you how that's going, but I'm sure you can see where that story is going. Enough on that. I could go on for days.

Ok, now the Discord. YES, if you ask the wrong question or even question some software, THEY WILL REMOVE YOU! If that doesn't tell you anything, I can't begin to help you. Ask for some real performance that isn't off an optimization or traded on sim...REMOVED. They DO NOT MAKE REAL MONEY IN ANY LEGIT ACCOUNTS PERIOD!!!! I will back that 1000%.

If you like shinny stuff and have a lot of money to burn with no return, this company is for you all the way.

My advise........PLEASE STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts