NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

es day trading

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SoonPeso7 with 102 posts (12 thanks)
    2. looks_two CarpetHooligan with 5 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 MiniP with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 12,569 views
    2. thumb_up 14 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 113 posts
    2. attach_file 87 attachments

Search this Thread

es day trading

SoonPeso7 

Its formed a M which is a double top, but this one is a bit skewed. I want to sell it for a down move on the middle of the M.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Funded Trader platforms
41 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
22 thanks
Trading with Intuition
18 thanks
Self sabotage reframed
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
9 thanks
 SoonPeso7 

might get a good jump off this line. buyer again.

SoonPeso7 

Today is a good day for scalping. Fifty or hundred here and there. The market appears to be moving slightly up and sideways. The brown line should turn it up.

SoonPeso7 

Pop toward end of day and I believe longer term the 2895 will turn it south. The channel appears to be changing so I buy on the dip.

SoonPeso7 

I got to the computer late and my order is higher then I wish. Watch close and might have to exit and enter again, long. The channel again has changed a bit. Indicating running our ot steam. It needs to explode out of top to reaffirm the bull left in it. Those are my thoughts.

MiniP 
USA,USA
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: ES,
Thanks Given: 1,109
Thanks Received: 2,943

silly View Post
I got to the computer late and my order is higher then I wish. Watch close and might have to exit and enter again, long. The channel again has changed a bit. Indicating running our ot steam. It needs to explode out of top to reaffirm the bull left in it. Those are my thoughts.

im long the exact same spot, good luck

-P

"Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie"-Miyamoto Musashi
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 SoonPeso7 

I bailed on the trade and the blue lines are a corrective wave and may violate the lower brown line a bit. Looking to go long yet, again. I see some one joined me and hope they bailed before a lost or only a minor one. Going long will be closer to the brown or blue lower line.

SoonPeso7 

bigger correction then I thought. I exited and re-entered on the first blue line. The whole day most likely will be spent in this blue line area. The brown line down would confine the wave down. Since if it breaks the next blue line we can only wait and establish an upper line.

SoonPeso7 

Should get a pop here soon.

SoonPeso7 

A wave down to green arrow is wave A, and the B wave going up, and then red down is C wave. It should end around the low of the green arrow. Then I watch the pattern going up, to see if it will be a wave five failure or gain new highs. Now I expect it to gain new highs. But look for a 1-2 pattern. The larger it is indicates how high and draw a line off it for channel and to indicate the end. If this C wave is extended, which means much deeper then the green arrow. Wave five will fail for sure. That is my thoughts.

Last Updated on April 14, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts