1. forum 22 posts
    2. attach_file 10 attachments

Search this Thread

TradeRecap Journal

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

Currency pairs: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, AUD/CAD.
TF: 1H (global picture), 5M (traded TF) and 1M (for details).

The price went up to the important zone 1. The first time I missed the opportunity to enter. For the second time I saw the weakness of the buyers and the expediency of entering downstairs. The entrance is 5 candles down.

USD/CHF

(pasted screenshot)

On 1H side motion. During the analysis, I saw a couple of hints that when the movement leaves the BC, it is likely to move down. Pushed it out of the way. At 5M, after a slight downward movement, the price also got stuck in the sidewall. Looked for entry points from zone 1 to support. The first entrance, the weakness of buyers at 1M and the entrance to the shorts for 5 candles. You're lucky.
In the second case, after the support was broken down, I wanted to see the buyers' weakness. That's what I wanted to see. Entering the shorts for 4 candles, waiting for a strong impulse down. The price went up for the Zone 1 test and collapsed, completely breaking through the support.

AUD/CAD

(pasted screenshot)

The price went up to the important zone 1. The first time I missed the opportunity to enter. For the second time I saw the weakness of the buyers and the expediency of entering downstairs. The entrance is 5 candles down.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

(pasted screenshot)

The downward trend on 1H. Waiting for the completion of a small rollback at 1H and a rebound from zone 1. Performed two entrances from this area. But the price quickly turned around and went for a second test.
There was also a strong zone 2 at the top. The rollback on 1H is deeper than I expected. The rebound from zone 2, was considered a good idea. Entering from zone 2 by 4 candles down.

Thanked by:
TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

On 1H you can see a clear downtrend. At 5M zone 1 was marked. Zone 1 is an important area. When the price fully entered the zone, decided to enter down. Performed 2 inputs on kickbacks (1M), towards Zone 2. Then expected a breakthrough of zone 2 and continuation of the global downtrend.

Last Updated on September 1, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts