NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Coronavirus COVID-19

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 131 posts (129 thanks)
    2. looks_two Blash with 60 posts (136 thanks)
    3. looks_3 AllSeeker with 43 posts (75 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 43 posts (180 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 4.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Blash with 2.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 104,730 views
    2. thumb_up 1,277 thanks given
    3. group 264 followers
    1. forum 582 posts
    2. attach_file 74 attachments

Search this Thread

Coronavirus COVID-19

futs 
Clearwater FL US

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Etrade, Tradovate and TOS
Trading: SPX, /ES, /MES, Options
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 20

I think someone has been locked up to long. LoL.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle

leodr
Chicago+Illinois

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Im sure it is not meant to be a AAAAAAAAA Black to White thing

Shaban
Turin + Italy

Thanks Received: 129

This comparison between 1929 and the current period, it seems to me a bit...exaggerated...

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Dyhvy43V/1929-2020.jpg[/img]

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

This whole "social distancing" is such a lame brain idea and it has never been done before, has no medical evidence of effectiveness but was mysteriously put in place. In Sweden there is no social distancing, restaurants and cafes are open and their infections/million is 3,288. In the USA it is 5,036. 1.5 times higher with social distancing and shutting restaurants and bars!

Why is this failure of social distancing and shelter-in-place not mentioned by the USA media? It is a total failure, it never had any medical basis, the evidence shows it is not helpful - why no discussion. Why no accountability for the Medical buffoons who engendered this foolishness?

It is as if they are deliberately sowing fear and control of the population, in the minds of the masses and no one questions it. (100,000 people die of infections they get from hospital visits every year in the USA and USA is just now at 98,000 and that is with the $13.000 incentive to report a death as Covid that the hospitals get paid.)

They could have done masks, air sterilization machines in workplaces and no visiting nursing homes and we would be over this.

I think there is another agenda here. Fear, don't wear masks! (they fuck up facial recognition you know), keep people from connecting and fearful of each other, overwhelm all media with "danger! danger! danger!" and "stay safe".

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

futs View Post
I think someone has been locked up to long. LoL.

You mean congressman Ron Paul?
(he wrote the article posted as indicated BTW)

Send him an email - I'm sure he'll appreciate your insights.

No doubt being a congressman and long time advocate for less war and end the Fed he would love you here your well thought-out response.

You can find Ron Paul here:

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Listening to the Coronavirus 'Experts' Has Led to Death and Despair

Shaban
Turin + Italy

Thanks Received: 129

Sweden's per capita coronavirus death toll is among the highest in the world — a sign its decision to avoid a lockdown may not be working:

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-coronavirus-per-capita-death-rate-among-highest-2020-5?IR=T

Thanked by:
 StockT8er 
ROY, Utah

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation
Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 6

The social distancing and shut down is for only one reason, and that is TO DESTROY OUR NATION

Thanked by:
 montanajtt 
Como, Italy

Platform: Tradestation, IB
Broker: Tradestation, IB
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 299
Thanks Received: 312

In Italy we have found evidence that virus was circulating since early December at least. Infact local newspapers in that period say there was some unusual pneumonia.
Anyway It started to be real only on March when country has been locked down.

Now if we look at numbers we see that 40% of deaths has occured in retirement houses and on this point there is an investigation in process to determine the responsabilities.
Another 40% of death is again of people over 70 yrs. (I'm not saying it's acceptable they died)
the remaining 20% is mixed but most of the people are over 50yrs with previous deseases.
60% of people infected lives in only 3 regions of the country.

So, was it really worth to lockdown a country? Is anything really changed now? What is changed?

We are now out of lockdown, life is pretty much the same as it was before, so in two weeks we should see an increase in people infected or all this was a big bullshit and people who get infected would have been with or without lock down and so the people who died and people who instead have been well.

I think it's pretty clear what my opinion is.

I attach a picture of Milan taken yesterday:

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Now going back to MRNA, their wonder vaccine is being looked into by scientists and health professionals around the world, and some whistleblowers have come forward with some scary claims - that it will include human fetus cells which cause cancer:

The aborted human cells used in vaccines come from lung tissue and are considered “abnormal” cells because they keep dividing, spreading, multiplying in the human body after being injected, and that is the definition of cancer. You can find these cancer-causing, cannibal-style injections listed on the CDC vaccine website, and you might even recognize a few of them. These dangerous and dirty vaccines include the MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella), Hepatitis A & B, Chicken Pox (Varicella), Polio, and in the works now … wait for it … novel Coronavirus or “Covid-19.” The company cheered in mainstream headlines, Moderna, that’s claiming to be developing a Covid-19 vaccine, is using human abortion cells to do it. It’s just plain witchcraft, and the benefits (if any at all anymore) do NOT outweigh the risk. Doctors, nurses and pharmacists do not understand this, and even if a few do, they can never speak out without getting fired or forever labeled “anti-vax” and “anti-science.” This is population control and cancer breeding exposed by forensic medicine experts.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-05-25/mrna-moderna-using-unethical-and-untested-animal-and-human-genes-vaccine-social

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Shaban View Post
Sweden's per capita coronavirus death toll is among the highest in the world — a sign its decision to avoid a lockdown may not be working:

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-coronavirus-per-capita-death-rate-among-highest-2020-5?IR=T

not really. You're mixing up MSM narrative with the actual evidence.
Social distancing or not social distancing relates to infections per million

Death rate per million cannot be directly compared between countries at different points in the infection cycle.

Sweden's open policy means pretty much everyone has been exposed and there is a delay between exposure and death and Sweden is at the end of the curve.

Last Updated on January 19, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts