NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Coronavirus COVID-19

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 131 posts (129 thanks)
    2. looks_two Blash with 60 posts (136 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 43 posts (180 thanks)
    4. looks_4 AllSeeker with 43 posts (75 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 4.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Blash with 2.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 104,808 views
    2. thumb_up 1,277 thanks given
    3. group 264 followers
    1. forum 582 posts
    2. attach_file 74 attachments

Search this Thread

Coronavirus COVID-19

plongshaw 
Manchester UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Jigsaw Daytrad
Broker: AMP CQG
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 4

xplorer View Post
Not necessarily a dig at you. I don't know you or your beliefs. I am merely providing context to what "Oh please" might mean when referred to a website peddling rubbish to a vulnerable section of society.

Fair enough. But why are you saying it's a website peddling rubbish?
Point out what is rubbish.
If you really take a look you'll find that it's full of facts.
What I can't understand is people just taking as unquestionable truth the complete BS that the mainstream media and politicians keep spewing out to us all.

I posted that message just so as people may question things a bit. I am well aware that it may come as a shock at first to look at info on there and even contemplate such. But honestly just take a good look and find things you may have a bit of reality on first. Then make your own mind up. The internet is on fire now with loads of factual data on how much of a scam this CV is, if you know where to look. Censorship is massive now trying to stop it all coming out.
Come on buddy our freedoms are being taken away from us all bit by bit, in case you haven't noticed.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

aquarian1 View Post
Dr. Berdine writes:

It seems likely that one will not have to even compare economic deprivation with loss of life, as the final death toll following authoritarian lockdowns will most likely exceed the deaths from letting people choose how to manage their own risk. After taking the unprecedented economic depression into account, history will likely judge these lockdowns to be the greatest policy error of this generation.

link via a friend

And another Truth Bomb
🔥
Of all the positive Covid tests of the 9,000+ students at Cambridge University tested in the week to 6 December, EVERY SINGLE ONE was found to be a False Positive after a second test. That's not conjecture, that's Cambridge's own data

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

kevinkdog View Post
I'd be worried more about long term effects, which of course might not be known until everyone has received the shot...

i haven't posted on this because it seems like crying in the dark, but

The problem with a covid flu-shot it that it directs all the bodies forces at one particular strain. This leaves the person MORE likely to get the second, third strain etc of the virus. Another problem is that other viruses are given less attention and the host (us) is now left with lower defenses to them.

(cancer? other flu etc)

The key is to strengthen one's immune system naturally. A strong healthy immune system (along with a cheerful positive attitude - as opposed to fear) is the best path.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Professor Raoult is the global expert on infectious diseases and personally treated more than four thousand covid patients with this safe, cheap and amazingly effective drug combo: hydroxychloroquone combined with azitromycine. Virtually all of his patients healed in a short period of time. (1)

In his footsteps followed medical doctors like Dr. Zelenko from New York (2) who healed over a thousand Covid-19 patients, and Dr. Stella Immanuel from Texas who saw 350 patients recover (78) without a single death. All over the world tens of thousands of covid patients recovered rapidly, thanks to this amazing treatment.
Several scientific studies confirmed how powerful HCQ is in defeating the coronavirus, especially in combination with zinc and azithromycine. (3)

Thanked by:
 plongshaw 
Manchester UK

aquarian1 View Post
Professor Raoult is the global expert on infectious diseases and personally treated more than four thousand covid patients with this safe, cheap and amazingly effective drug combo: hydroxychloroquone combined with azitromycine. Virtually all of his patients healed in a short period of time. (1)

In his footsteps followed medical doctors like Dr. Zelenko from New York (2) who healed over a thousand Covid-19 patients, and Dr. Stella Immanuel from Texas who saw 350 patients recover (78) without a single death. All over the world tens of thousands of covid patients recovered rapidly, thanks to this amazing treatment.
Several scientific studies confirmed how powerful HCQ is in defeating the coronavirus, especially in combination with zinc and azithromycine. (3)

It's good to see someone else can see what's really going on.

People need to consider that the mainstream media and politicians are capable of lying just as much as anyone else.

Pa Dax 
Netherlands
Price Action Scientist

Platform: NinjaTrader, IB TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, CQG
Thanks Given: 2,008
Thanks Received: 6,318

@plongshaw - What I'm questioning is what your motives are in this discussion. You are a member here since 2015 and have never posted anything else than posts in this thread. Why on a traders hideout platform? You are making false claims that I don't even want to discuss. Not because of that they cannot be discussed or proven but more because I have lost all energy to discuss things with people that don't understand or believe science. Science is what has brought our society to the level it's currently at. It's why we're not dying from the simplest deceases anymore and right now, science has developed a vaccin for one of the most deadliest pandemics in recent history in record time. These companies have been researching and investing in RNA technologies so that the foundational work was already done. Combine that with the greatest minds figuring out how to do clinical research not sequentially but in parallel whilst also starting manufacturing work and opening more sites to produce vaccine an you end up with what's possible the largest scientific effort ever done on global scale.

Full disclosure: I hold a grade in Computer Science and I've worked decades in the Clinical Pharmaceutical Industry. For me that means I think I understand what the virus is, does, and how it affects the human body. For you it means I'm one of 'them'

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Pa Dax 
Netherlands
Price Action Scientist

aquarian1 View Post
i haven't posted on this because it seems like crying in the dark, but

The problem with a covid flu-shot it that it directs all the bodies forces at one particular strain. This leaves the person MORE likely to get the second, third strain etc of the virus. Another problem is that other viruses are given less attention and the host (us) is now left with lower defenses to them.

The key is to strengthen one's immune system naturally. A strong healthy immune system (along with a cheerful positive attitude - as opposed to fear) is the best path.

You'd be true on this as every virus mutates as it tries to adapt to the changing environmental parameters. However, COVID-19 mutates very slowly so for this vaccine it's not a real issue when it gets rolled out in 2021. The RNA technology used to build the vaccine can easily be adjusted to any new strains. I'm personally thinking that the covid shot will get a place next to the annual/biennial flu shot going forward. The covid shot for that year will then be adjusted for the current active strains.

On the hydroxychloroquone post, I believe you are wrong. Over the course of the last few months, many studies have shown that hydroxychloroquone has an adverse effect on the early antibodies in the human body thereby worsening the person's natural response to the virus.

Fully agree with you on the final part. An active healthy lifestyle will keep you out of trouble for a lot of things. Almost 40% of all US adults are obese and that needs to change sooner rather than later.

Thanked by:
 plongshaw 
Manchester UK

Pa Dax View Post
@plongshaw - What I'm questioning is what your motives are in this discussion. You are a member here since 2015 and have never posted anything else than posts in this thread. Why on a traders hideout platform? You are making false claims that I don't even want to discuss. Not because of that they cannot be discussed or proven but more because I have lost all energy to discuss things with people that don't understand or believe science. Science is what has brought our society to the level it's currently at. It's why we're not dying from the simplest deceases anymore and right now, science has developed a vaccin for one of the most deadliest pandemics in recent history in record time. These companies have been researching and investing in RNA technologies so that the foundational work was already done. Combine that with the greatest minds figuring out how to do clinical research not sequentially but in parallel whilst also starting manufacturing work and opening more sites to produce vaccine an you end up with what's possible the largest scientific effort ever done on global scale.

Full disclosure: I hold a grade in Computer Science and I've worked decades in the Clinical Pharmaceutical Industry. For me that means I think I understand what the virus is, does, and how it affects the human body. For you it means I'm one of 'them'

The reason for posting on this discussion is that I got an Email saying their is a discussion on covid .Didn't realize I wouldn't be able to give my opinion on it also, without people being rude.
It is the first time I have posted and so what exactly? You haven't exactly been welcoming.

Tell you what though, I wont be discussing anything else with you again because you are rude and need to get your big ego under control. You can have my share of the vaccines to if it makes you happy.

Pa Dax 
Netherlands
Price Action Scientist

@plongshaw - You have as many rights to discuss on here as any other. I am sorry that I came across to you as rude.
My question was out of genuine interest on why anyone after so much time would get so active on a subject like this - that is all.
I feel indeed strongly about it when rumours, suspicions and false claims are presented as truth.

I hope you get to feel better soon because you come across strongly on this topic. As for me, I will just as others try to do what I can to stop the spread of this virus, mourn our lost ones and try and regain some our lost freedoms via herd immunity. I will appreciate my life more when I get it back fully and I hope you will too.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Pa Dax View Post
You'd be true on this as every virus mutates as it tries to adapt to the changing environmental parameters. However, COVID-19 mutates very slowly so for this vaccine it's not a real issue when it gets rolled out in 2021. The RNA technology used to build the vaccine can easily be adjusted to any new strains. I'm personally thinking that the covid shot will get a place next to the annual/biennial flu shot going forward. The covid shot for that year will then be adjusted for the current active strains.

On the hydroxychloroquone post, I believe you are wrong. Over the course of the last few months, many studies have shown that hydroxychloroquone has an adverse effect on the early antibodies in the human body thereby worsening the person's natural response to the virus.

Fully agree with you on the final part. An active healthy lifestyle will keep you out of trouble for a lot of things. Almost 40% of all US adults are obese and that needs to change sooner rather than later.

1. There are already 3 main strains of Covid
2. 9500 doctors (mostly in Europe) already use HCL+.
There was an earlier post in this thread showing debunking the"study" that claimed HCl didn't work. You should read that post and the Dr review of the media trash (I don't know how to find post easily or I would link to it.

3. My key point is that the the MS media NEVER has posted a list of items for improving/enhancing the immune system. Where are all the talking head experts?
MSM only posts fear and misleading information.

I offer a challenge to you to post a brief list of the items/supplements and activities to enhance the immune system.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 19, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts