NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Another boring journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one zzzz2021 with 40 posts (29 thanks)
    2. looks_two slideout with 18 posts (18 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ThescalperAnalyst with 4 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 2 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one BertV with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two slideout with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ThescalperAnalyst with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 zzzz2021 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 8,211 views
    2. thumb_up 57 thanks given
    3. group 9 followers
    1. forum 66 posts
    2. attach_file 22 attachments

Search this Thread

Another boring journal

slideout
Westfield, Indiana

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 28

zzzz2021 View Post
I put on a trade last Friday for about $400 and I still need to make $900 so I can pass it.

Have you started to trade your funded accounts yet?

Yes. I was funded and I started trading as of Thursday. Was a pretty smooth transition. I did have the option initially to trade with one of the funding companies who offered me a live sim, but I declined and I was moved over to the other funding partner. No complaints though. I haven't withdrawn, but I have been profitable so far.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
19 thanks
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
16 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
12 thanks
EG Indicators
11 thanks
slideout
Westfield, Indiana

With regards to Uprofit, I passed evaluation on Friday, and I am in process of waiting for account since I already signed the contract. Should be up and running in next day or two I imagine. Has also seemed to be a smooth process. I think these are amazing opportunities to make money as long as you treat them like a business.

Thanked by:
zzzz2021
Toronto Canada

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 90

I managed to pass 75k combine TONIGHT.

It took 17 trading days to pass it while some of you could do it less than 10 trading days, but at least I made it

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	90
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	310882  
Thanked by:
ThescalperAnalyst
rome italy

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 47

zzzz2021 View Post

It took 17 trading days to pass it while some of you could do it less than 10 trading days, but at least I made it

Congratulations on the result. I'm still doing the challenge. Keep us updated when you get the live account via helios

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

zzzz2021
Toronto Canada

ThescalperAnalyst View Post
Congratulations on the result. I'm still doing the challenge. Keep us updated when you get the live account via helios

Here is my sincerely advice which might help you in the long run.

You must have setups to trade or else, you don't know what you are doing. For each setup that you trade, you must collect screenshot from the moment you enter to exit. Spend your weekend or at the end of each month to analyze your screenshots for profitable or losing trades, you'll discover many amazing things. It is a lot of works, but there isn't easy ways to do it. I spent more than 10 hours every weekend to go through ton of these screenshots so I could improve my strategies. If I can do it, there is no excuse someone else can't do it.

Besides, the main reason why I'm emotional in trading is because trading 75k combine isn't the only account that I trade for. Each mistake will cost me a lot and because of such pressure on my shoulder, I try to master everything perfect such as a perfect setup with a perfect entry, perfect stop loss and a negotiable exit.

Good luck

Thanked by:
ThescalperAnalyst
rome italy

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 47

zzzz2021 View Post
Here is my sincerely advice which might help you in the long run.

You must have setups to trade or else, you don't know what you are doing. For each setup that you trade, you must collect screenshot from the moment you enter to exit. Spend your weekend or at the end of each month to analyze your screenshots for profitable or losing trades, you'll discover many amazing things. It is a lot of works, but there isn't easy ways to do it. I spent more than 10 hours every weekend to go through ton of these screenshots so I could improve my strategies. If I can do it, there is no excuse someone else can't do it.

Besides, the main reason why I'm emotional in trading is because trading 75k combine isn't the only account that I trade for. Each mistake will cost me a lot and because of such pressure on my shoulder, I try to master everything perfect such as a perfect setup with a perfect entry, perfect stop loss and a negotiable exit.

Good luck

Thank you so much for the advice. Unfortunately I still haven't arrived at the condition of consistency and with this as soon as the bad day arrives I make big mistakes that make me wrong. I believe that the factors I need to focus on are setting rules to do and being able to apply them to the fullest. Then the psychology in the management of the position. I still have a long way to go, but I'm willing to do anything to make it. I will hold on and keep improving until I pass the challenge. How long did it take you to become consistency and find your edge? Did you burn any account?

Thanked by:
slideout
Westfield, Indiana

zzzz2021 View Post

Welcome to the club brother

slideout
Westfield, Indiana

slideout View Post
Welcome to the club brother

Thinking of starting a discord room. Let me know if you guys interested

zzzz2021
Toronto Canada

slideout View Post
Thinking of starting a discord room. Let me know if you guys interested

Maybe later when I'm ready for it.

I'm still on learning curve to figure out my edges for some setups. I need to focus entirely on screen most of the time and I don't like to get distracted. Making calls on chat room will make me nervous while I'm not a successful trader yet.

Thanks for the offer though.

zzzz2021
Toronto Canada

While waiting for my funded account setup, I continued to practice in SIM.

I took 3 trades since last night until ~10:30am (US central time). They were all profitable trades and I can see a huge different from trading more lots. So, if I ever have to trade any combine again, I guess I'll pass it much faster next time using more leverages to trade my strategies

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	99
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	311010  

Last Updated on April 8, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts