NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

EdgeProX from Edge Clear

Discussion in Platforms and Indicators

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 5 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two FuturesTrader71 with 4 posts (23 thanks)
    3. looks_3 EdgeClear with 4 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 shortride with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Adolpho911 with 8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two FuturesTrader71 with 5.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ITM Trader with 4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 EdgeClear with 2.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 38,875 views
    2. thumb_up 82 thanks given
    3. group 322 followers
    1. forum 35 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

EdgeProX from Edge Clear

Geonss 
Athens

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 56
Thanks Received: 7

Trick: If you want to have the PnL column, just open “fake” positions on the SIM account.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

showbiztrader
Raleigh NC/US

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 35

shortride View Post
Really? You do understand what i am asking right? If i am looking at NQ and support is at 14507 and current price is 14532 all i want to know is if i plan to set my stop at 14490 how much will i loose per contract if stopped out WITHOUT getting out my calculator. i can't believe no one has ever written a computer program that can do that!

what about setting up a template in the Profit/Loss tool(risk/reward in some software) in EPX for each instrument, then throw on screen and you'll know right away several things? just a thought

showbiztrader
Raleigh NC/US

Thanks Received: 35

Quick update on something I'm asked in my Discord group all the time. "Do I have to have an Edge Clear account to use EPX?"

In the past the answer was yes, and some forums I believe still have that. However, now you don't have to. Although I would suggest giving EC a serious consideration for your next or additional broker!

Anyway, just go to their site, or DM me for more instructions, and register for 14-day free trial, and then after you're hooked, simply subscribe for low $34.99/month.

Cheers!

Thanked by:
vacationforever
Austin, TX

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi, I am currently testing out Edge Pro X and I am looking for some features that I either can't find or maybe don't exist currently. See below.

I prefer to trade RTH hours only so I'd like to only see price action from 9:30am-4pm on intraday and daily charts so gaps are visible. I was able to remove extended hours, but I am still getting the settlement period after 4pm which can throw off my RTH high, low, close indicators from the previous day. Is there a way to remove that on all time frames so I am seeing 9:30-4 only?

I currently have an ES 5min on my main screen and a daily chart on a side monitor linked in blue but linking doesn't seem to also sync drawings between them. Is there away to do this or can drawings only be in a single window where you have to switch time frames?

Thanks!

mrdanielkuo 
CA, USA

Thanks Received: 4

showbiztrader View Post
Quick update on something I'm asked in my Discord group all the time. "Do I have to have an Edge Clear account to use EPX?"

In the past the answer was yes, and some forums I believe still have that. However, now you don't have to. Although I would suggest giving EC a serious consideration for your next or additional broker!

Anyway, just go to their site, or DM me for more instructions, and register for 14-day free trial, and then after you're hooked, simply subscribe for low $34.99/month.

Cheers!

If you use Edge Pro X, can you use Motiwave indicator or template on Edge Pro X? or it's different?
Thanks

FuturesTrader71 

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks Received: 1,514

mrdanielkuo View Post
If you use Edge Pro X, can you use Motiwave indicator or template on Edge Pro X? or it's different?
Thanks

Hey there,

As far as I know, you can use a MotiveWave indicator or Template on EdgeProX. It is the same software with a few tweaks and costs about $15 less per month through Edge Clear.

Cheers!
FuturesTrader71

Note that I'm the founder and CEO of Edge Clear. Please consider this fact in the answer above.

Risk Disclaimer: Trading Futures is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.

If you have any questions about the products or services provided, please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io " Ask Me Anything" thread
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on July 16, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts