NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Passed OneUp Trader Evaluation and got a Funded Account

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bulldogtrader88 with 82 posts (18 thanks)
    2. looks_two Mik618 with 4 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 matthew28 with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 nikto with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 15,357 views
    2. thumb_up 21 thanks given
    3. group 11 followers
    1. forum 94 posts
    2. attach_file 64 attachments

Search this Thread

Passed OneUp Trader Evaluation and got a Funded Account

Mik618 
Poteau, OK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ToS, IB
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: SPY/QQQ options/MES, MNQ
Thanks Given: 34
Thanks Received: 30

bulldogtrader88 View Post
I tested the results of my trading with a Practice Account with Topstep Trader for a week. I like what my results are and am planning to start the evaluation with OneUp Trader for a 150k account with Quantower. I made $4,315 last week during the 4 days of trading. Monday was a holiday. I'll keep you guys posted on my trading progress.

Congratulations Bulldog!!! Am working on qualifying for a much smaller account with Leeloo, trading on Rithmic. Reset once, and now am $88 away from qualifying. I only trade Sunday open (sometimes) and evenings. I don't trade everyday, only when I feel the market calling me, and only off of key levels or my own crossover strategy. Very excited about the future...

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities

bulldogtrader88

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 20

Mik618 View Post
Congratulations Bulldog!!! Am working on qualifying for a much smaller account with Leeloo, trading on Rithmic. Reset once, and now am $88 away from qualifying. I only trade Sunday open (sometimes) and evenings. I don't trade everyday, only when I feel the market calling me, and only off of key levels or my own crossover strategy. Very excited about the future...

Way to go @Mik618! Keep it up. You'll definitely enjoy the withdrawal once you get funded. You don't want to force a trade so wait for the right setup. Patience is a virtue in trading.

Thanked by:
bulldogtrader88

Made $550 today
9-1-22 NQU2 $550

Mik618 
Poteau, OK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ToS, IB
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: SPY/QQQ options/MES, MNQ
Thanks Given: 34
Thanks Received: 30

Nice!!!

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

matthew28 
United Kingdom
Elite_Member

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

I'm unclear. Are these results a new OneUp trial or a sim/practice account, or a different account all together. Looking back a couple of pages you posted on Aug 15th that you lost the Funded account and were going to practice for a while before having another go?

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden
Thanked by:
Mrhamster
San Francisco , CA

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 10

Nice job bulldogtrader88 , you do really well , but those few losing days were pretty big . That first strategy looked great , but I guess it doesn't work in a ranging market . August can be really slow .

bulldogtrader88

matthew28 View Post
I'm unclear. Are these results a new OneUp trial or a sim/practice account, or a different account all together. Looking back a couple of pages you posted on Aug 15th that you lost the Funded account and were going to practice for a while before having another go?

You are correct. I lost the Funded Account so I was practicing in a demo MT5 account. I'll be restarting the One Up Evaluation next week because I learned a different strategy to utilize to get funded. I hope this clears up the confusion.

bulldogtrader88

Got $445 today.
9-2-22 NQU2 $445

matthew28 
United Kingdom
Elite_Member

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

bulldogtrader88 View Post
.... I'll be restarting the One Up Evaluation next week because I learned a different strategy to utilize to get funded. I hope this clears up the confusion.

Thanks.
You might want to hold off the new evaluation for another week. Monday is a US holiday and the equity index futures should be rolling over at the end of the week too.
I would just stick with the practice account for another week until rollover is done. Either way though, good luck with the new strategy and evaluation.

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden
Thanked by:
bulldogtrader88

matthew28 View Post
Thanks.
You might want to hold off the new evaluation for another week. Monday is a US holiday and the equity index futures should be rolling over at the end of the week too.
I would just stick with the practice account for another week until rollover is done. Either way though, good luck with the new strategy and evaluation.

I see your point. However, I already purchased the OneUp Evaluation so I started it already. We'll see how it goes.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on September 23, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts