NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

sillywave predictions

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SoonPeso7 with 133 posts (36 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Oracle with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 11,457 views
    2. thumb_up 39 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 139 posts
    2. attach_file 119 attachments

Search this Thread
 SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 16.11.27

Here is the present count as we head to the lower line predictions. Most likely wave 2 may not be over. There is many different descriptions of waves, but I have few. sharp, fast, progressive corrective wave patterns. Progressive here is most likely. That Is what I have put 2, is may be just wave a then down is wave b and c will retrace some of the wave before going into 12345 of the third wave. Our target is still lower as the larger chart shows.
I draw lines from one point to another. Then duplicate and move it to help determine the next turn point to identitfy wave patterns. Using Fibo as another tool to determine.
I have changed colors in hopes it shows better. SoonPeso7waves

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Legends Trading: Ask Me Anything (AMA) w/Greg Khojikian CEO
Trading Reviews and Vendors
What You Know vs How much you know about it
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Zombie Indicator Help
NinjaTrader
Radarscreen
TradeStation

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
47 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
45 thanks
What Do You Replace Positive Thing With
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
Risk/reward above 1.0
21 thanks
 SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 05.58.47

Before I get into the charts. Old School I am, and day traders are just that. Swing Traders are 2 days to two weeks. Short term traders are two weeks to three months and long term is every thing else. Even then the lines get merged. I have two accounts one with AMP and TOS for the other. I do not like the cash management account of TOS. I am thinking of moving to Interactive Brokers from AMP for that very reason. I have read a couple of articles and they rank Swab an dInteractive like 96% and 93% so they are very similar according to that study. The reason for two accounts is that I had an account go broke and lost mega, moocho money. Got 1% on the dollar when said and done. So at least I will hopefully have one account service to allow one to continue trading. They sold my account to AMP and why I am there.

Now to the left chart as long term. Since Oct of last year the market has been up and still is. The rusty line above is a=c destination. In a sharp correction fourth wave here, and then fifth wave before a major correction.

To the chart on the right, shorter term. Changed this to a tick chart. I can use either, tick or time charts. Tick charts I wished they had a much longer time to collect data. Then long term are just that and I do not use them except for counting the longer term patterns of Elliott. Time charts I use daily, 3-4-6 hourly and a 45 minute or a tick chart to count waves and enter and exit market.

In the third wave of the larger c wave destination should be a=c, still lower. Then the fifth wave and I suspect the rusty line above is target, but the pattern will tell us. A fourth. wave that will go to the line to identify fourth wave. The lines are ones assistance for wave counting, and turn points. I find it easier than using any study invented. I have used mach, psi, and of course awesome oscillator which some programer needs to modify. I have three time charts when using a study to determine waves. Lines are easier.
Changed the coloring in hopes it is more visible for everyone. Sillywaves

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 05.17.39

In the area of wave C failures. Wave 3 of the C wave will have a 3 of 3 wave pattern. That means a Wave 4 of 4, and the later bigger then the first. The fifth wave of that 3rd wave often has a pretty large 4th wave. With it being larger or more retracement means fifth wave fails.

So it appears this wave 3 will be the low as the fifth wave will fail.Fail, my definition, is more then .618 to just barely making a new low or high. Either way, I am looking to exit this trade around a new low of the previous A wave that has a rusty line, and a 1.618. I will try to buy there, but the market needs to show more action to decide on that matter. SoonPeso7waves

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 05.16.40

This will be wave 3 area to end, and I will exit the trade. Try to put on a long into the larger wave four, Wave five could end in a failure, and therefore this will be the low. A more conservative trade would be to exit and wait for the 4th wave to complete. I am expecting one more attempt at the top for that larger fourth wave.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 16.52.59

Did not get the. thrust today that I thought might be. Sell, look for new lows to the final target on the left chart. Being a fourth wave a d,e very likely before the fifth wave starts.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 13.36.02

The larger wave Pattern: this is a fourth wave with this down move being a wave c of a sharp correction wave pattern, My terms are not text book, it is SoonPeso7wave definitions, which are just a general description and not with many multiple options. KISS.
Most likely the lowest portion of that fourth wave is c.

It would be quite profitable to take some or all profits. Or attempt to follow the pattern to get a better deal lower. The target is 4285 area for turn around. exit and turn around.

I have labeled the count so far for the fifth wave of the c wave. One can draw lines to assist in turn around if desired. Just like we have done on the larger market. Most likely a sliding fourth wave will occur here before finishing. Just like the chart has shown earlier on the chart. Silly

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 00.14.40

Principles teaches that fourth wave is not complete until it touches the red line. Which is has not done. The reason the low today is a 3 wave. It could be a sharp abc pattern, and what I suspect. If true this should go to the a smaller fourth wave, white. Tomorrow will reveal more information. Then most likely a fifth was failure. Let the market talk tomorrow to reveal the cards in this poker game.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 14.20.16
These charts can assist all types of traders. The channel helps day traders, along with Fibonacci destination points. It also assists swing and short term Traders. I expect the market to still go up. Even if the count is wrong. The alternative counts would not render a new low. This is choppy as it is a corrective wave. Corrective waves are 2, 4. This is an fourth wave.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 13.41.01

One can trade today as a one day trade and I do at times. In reality I missed the calculation. So hold thru. We now have the fourth wave in a failure fifth wave will show on Sunday, faithfully? Looking for min. to wave 2 on the long term chart or the upper line. Count the waves to determine the turn point for next swing trade. Right chart. One draws the line between the two high points and duplicate and draw off the 3 point to determine where wave 5 should fail. So a new channel will be made showing the fifth wave of this large fourth wave correction for several weeks.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 10.43.42

fourth waves are more unpredictable then other waves, and more as when smaller. If the wave does not go up at this point it most likely test the bottom 4264 area. One will have to decide to just take a profit. and let the market reveal where to enter again.

Last Updated on November 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts