NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

N7 ZigZag modification

Discussion in NinjaTrader

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forrestang with 8 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two cory with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Marty087 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 7,099 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 12 posts
    2. attach_file 4 attachments

Search this Thread

N7 ZigZag modification

forrestang 
Chicago IL

Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Thanks Given: 354
Thanks Received: 1,047

Anyone have an idea of how to get this thing to print out the various swing highs/lows?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Option : Call and Put increase at same time ?
The Elite Circle
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

forrestang 
Chicago IL

Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Thanks Given: 354
Thanks Received: 1,047

forrestang View Post
It is, LOL.

I have a slightly different one in mind as well. In that each day, I want to begin counting from the RTH open, and let that be the INITIAL starting point. And then there after count swings greater than a certain tic size.

Boy was this thing a Pain in the Ass!! I've pretty much got it working, and got it plotting the differences. I plan on adding some timestamps, possibly a bar count maybe. So still messing with it.

So this is a zz that plots based on a reversal length, INSTEAD of some of the others that use a 'barspan' depending on one's needs.

I will have some reporting for mine on some stats I plan on collecting. If anyone has a need, I can get a version out before I finish mine.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Prime2011-11-12_001611.JPG
Views:	304
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	54716  
 Marty087 
Sydney NSW Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader 7 / MT4
Broker: KINETICK
Trading: EUR/USD, AUS200(SPI)
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 100

forrestang View Post
Boy was this thing a Pain in the Ass!! I've pretty much got it working, and got it plotting the differences. I plan on adding some timestamps, possibly a bar count maybe. So still messing with it.

So this is a zz that plots based on a reversal length, INSTEAD of some of the others that use a 'barspan' depending on one's needs.

I will have some reporting for mine on some stats I plan on collecting. If anyone has a need, I can get a version out before I finish mine.

Hi,

I have been trawling the Internet for days trying to find a zig zag indicator that shows the point value of each swing.

I noticed that you have exactly what I am looking for! It looks awesome...

Is there a chance you will share it with me? My Skype is marty087 and my email is asher.marty at gmail dot com

I am an mt4 coder, if you use mt4 snd have any ideas of something I could code u in return I am more than happy to.

Let me know.

Last Updated on May 3, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts