NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Get DX feed into Ninja from Interactive Brokers


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one nirajkrishna with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Fat Tails with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 EDGE with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 6,032 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 nirajkrishna 
McKinney, TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, ThinkorSwim
Broker: IB
Trading: Equities
Posts: 57 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 88

I use Interactive Brokers and I want to be able to get the DX 6-11 data feed into Ninja. Does anyone know what kind of market data I need to be subscribed to with IB? I called them and they told me NYBOT and I can see a chart now in TWS, but it still does not show any data is being received by Ninja. Data for the 6E, 6A, etc comes in fine. Please help if you know


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
EDGE's Avatar
 EDGE 
Saint Louis, Mo., USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation
Broker: Amp/CQG, Velocity/TT, Kinetick, TS
Trading: Anything That Moves..
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 221 since Aug 2010
Thanks Given: 100
Thanks Received: 409



nirajkrishna View Post
I use Interactive Brokers and I want to be able to get the DX 6-11 data feed into Ninja. Does anyone know what kind of market data I need to be subscribed to with IB? I called them and they told me NYBOT and I can see a chart now in TWS, but it still does not show any data is being received by Ninja. Data for the 6E, 6A, etc comes in fine. Please help if you know


ICE Futures U.S. (ICE)

https://www.theice.com/homepage.jhtml


Edge


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
Fat Tails's Avatar
 Fat Tails 
Berlin, Europe
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Futures & Stocks
Posts: 9,887 since Mar 2010
Thanks Given: 4,242
Thanks Received: 27,117


nirajkrishna View Post
I use Interactive Brokers and I want to be able to get the DX 6-11 data feed into Ninja. Does anyone know what kind of market data I need to be subscribed to with IB? I called them and they told me NYBOT and I can see a chart now in TWS, but it still does not show any data is being received by Ninja. Data for the 6E, 6A, etc comes in fine. Please help if you know

If you can access the real-time chart with TWS, then you can also pull up a chart within NinjaTrader. There should be no problem whatsoever. You need to activate Nybot under exchanges and make sure that the symbol for Interactive Brokers is set to DX.

However, you need to subscribe for ICE/Nybot data. I just checked: For non-professionals the fee is $1,- per month.

Chart loaded via Interactive Brokers. Daily pivots calculated from Kinetick EOD data.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DX 06-11 (15 Min) 11_03_2011.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	33606  
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
 nirajkrishna 
McKinney, TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, ThinkorSwim
Broker: IB
Trading: Equities
Posts: 57 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 88

Thanks, Guys!


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 12, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts