Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
I dont know what exactly you are trying to do but heres a little NT code snippet which lets u to upload pics txt files etc (txt file in our example) directly to the server.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
If you are not a programmer, I suggest hiring it done. If you are a programmer I have told you a couple times now where you can find examples on writing to a file, which you could manipulate to send to a webserver using XML, as I also provided a fully functioning example of in the posts I told you to look at.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
It is not possible unless you are an expert programmer. If you are an expert programmer, then you just need to build a C++ or C# dll and call it as a function from EasyLanguage.